Chapter 7

"Hm? You'll put me to sleep, right?"

Jungkook's lips moved against her neck, and the tickling sensation grew more intense. As if to coax a response from her, his hand squeezed. Her breast were molded by his hands within the cups of her bra.

Lisa's ody trembled. She never expected her own body to be so sensitive. With her back against his chest, she tilted her head back and looked up at him.

When their eyes met, Jungkook's jaw twitched. His eyes flashed with disappointment as he asked.

"You can't?"

"This... is my house..."

"But you slept over at my house, too."

"But that was different!"

"What's different?"

"Jin is outside, and..."

Jungkook lips stretched into a smile. His eyes crinkled as he grinned at her.

"Aah, I see."

"What do you see?"

"You're scared that we'll get caught fucking?"

Fucking? She never expected such a crude word to come out of his mouth. Lisa could not hide her trembling eyes. While she was at a loss for words due to the shock, Jungkook's mischievous fingers continued to move.

Her bra slid up along with her t-shirt, and her ample breasts were completely exposed to the air.

"W-Wait...!"

Lisa ightly grasped Jungkook's wrist and shook her head. She was on the verge of tears as she bit her bottom lip. Jungkook calmly blinked at her.

"Then what should we do? I really want to sleep in Lisa's bedroom today."

"......"

"Should I get permission from Jin outside and come back?"

"Are you crazy?"

Lisa bristled and tightened her grasp on his wrist. However, Jungkook didn't seem to care and continued to enjoy the feel of her soft skin as he stroked her waist and abdomen. Then both of his large hands squeezed her breasts.

"Hnng..."

Lisa let out a breathy moan and looked down. She could see the nub of flesh poking out from between Jungkook's fingers. Drunk on this feeling that seemed to melt her body, Lisa's eyes glazed over as she went limp. Jungkook continued to pinch and tease her nipple.

"Agh!"

When she felt a twinge, she tried to escape his arms. She could hear his soft laughter.

Jungkook stuck Lisa's body close to his and covered her lips with his own. His soft, wet tongue entered her mouth and began to stroke around.

He caught her frantic tongue with his own but did not stop his moving hands. He continued to tease her nipples with his fingers before gently pulling at them.

A strange sensation took over her body, and Lisa began to arch her hips. Whenever she did this, she felt something grow larger behind her.

Jungkook pulled away and whispered in a cheeky voice.

"Why do you keep making such erotic noises? What if someone hears you outside?"

Lisa's face reddened with embarrassment. He was reprimanding her for something she couldn't control. She began to breathe heavily with anger as she glared up at him.

"You tormented me first, Oppa."

"I did?"

"Yeah."