Extra 3

Daily Spring Life

"Mama! Mamma!"

"Bom. Are you saying 'Mommy' or 'mamma'?"

The baby in Lisa's arms squeezed Lisa's eyes, nose and lips with her small hands.

They had eaten before they came out, so it probably wasn't 'mamma'. Judging from the way she was rubbing her hand against Lisa's face, it looked like Bom was saying she wanted Lisa to play with her.

"If we wait a little longer, Daddy will come out from there, you see? Bom, look over there."

"O'wer 'der?"

Lisa pointed to the gate, and Bom turned her head as her eyes widened.

"Yeah, over there. You miss Daddy, right?"

"Dada! Dadadada!"

"Mommy misses Daddy like crazy, too. Daddy said he'd come out faster if Bom is good."

"Co' ou' fah'ster. Daddy, faster!"

Bom glared piercingly at the closed doors of the gate. Lisa  dragged Bom's hand off of her mouth.

Not long after, the doors of the gate opened, and a few people in uniform came out.

Having found her dad first, Bom squealed. Startled, Lisa tried to calm Bom down to no avail.

"Shh, no. Quietly. If you're too loud, Daddy won't come out."

Jungkook came out with his suitcase, an indifferent expression on his face. But when he saw Lisa and Bom, a bright smile formed on his lips. He ran over to them and took Bom into his arms. He wrapped one arm around Lisa's hips and hugged her close.

"Was our Bom playing well with Mommy?"

"Me too."

Lisa grew jealous when she saw that Jungkook was only giving kisses to Bom and pouted her lips. Jungkook swallowed Lisa's lips as if he were going to eat her up.

There were so many eyes watching...Lisa looked around and pushed against his chest. Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he laughed.

"You asked for it."

"We can do that kind of stuff at home."

Bom watched her parents share a deep kiss. As if she were entertained, she began to clap her hands.

"Bom, it looks like Mommy's love has cooled."

"Yeah."

"Bom, you only have Daddy, right?"

"Yeah."

Lisa lightly tapped Bom's cheek and retorted in an annoyed voice.

"No, Bom. You shouldn't agree with everything Daddy says."

Bom, who had been squeezing Lisa's face as if it were her toy, was now playing with Jungkook's face. Jungkook playfully bit down on Bom's fingers but was careful not to hurt her. Bom angrily pulled her hand back and rubbed it against his uniform jacket.

"Jeon Bom, there isn't any spit on your hand. You don't have to wipe it."

Jungkook poke in disbelief, but Bom had already lost interest in her father.

Bom began to play with the badge on Jungkook's shoulders as she went, 'waa, waa' in awe. Then her lips opened and closed as she asked a question.

"Wha' is 'dis?"