Extra 5

Hidden Track

In H University, there were two people in the marketing club that always bickered like sworn enemies whenever their eyes met. And they were both in the planning and public relations department. During the times when they prepared for the marketing competition, they'd grow so competitive that the surrounding students could feel the bloody tension in the air.

This year, they were asked to make an ad presentation for a start-up business's shopping app. They would set up shop in a booth inside the campus and promote the business as they catered to other business students.

Today was the day the club would reveal their ad after months of blood, sweat, and tears.

There was a smoking area to the left of the front gates of the student union building.

Kim Jinsuk, a student in the managerial department and member of the editorial sector of the marketing club, was talking with his other clubmates.

"Did you guys see Jin SoYoung-sunbae practicing her presentation? I took a peek from the other room, and wow... I can see why that sunbae is famous."

"She's pretty, too. She's even modeled for the university magazine."

"This is the first time I've met someone who looks more like a celebrity than a celebrity. There are probably a lot of clubmates who joined this club because of her."

"But why is she always fighting with Jin Bruschweiler-sunbae?"

Speak of the devil. They saw a man lighting a cigarette as he rounded the corner to enter the smoking area.

His physique was large and muscled, so a lot of students mistook him for an athletics student. He also had a handsome face, but because his body was so muscular, his face was undervalued.

Kim Jinsuk left his clubmates behind and ran to Jin.

"Hello, Jin Bruschweiler-sunbae-nim!"

"Ooh, Jinsu!"

They had been clubmates for months now, but he was still unable to correctly remember his name. Compared to his looks, it seemed that his head wasn't exceptionally good.

"It's Kim Jinsuk, sunbae-nim."

"Hey, why are you always calling me 'sunbae-nim'? Just call me 'hyung'."

"Ah, okay..."

As Jin continued to light his cigarette, it didn't seem like he cared whether he was Jinsuk or Jinsu.

"Jin-hyung, you must be very disappointed that you couldn't give your presentation. I voted for you. I thought your idea was a lot more personable and approachable... I think it's such a shame."

Jin's face showed mixed feelings.

Having the chance to present one's ad was a good way to catch the eyes of various businesses. If one did well, it would also be a golden opportunity to receive a professor's letter of recommendation.

The famous sworn enemies of the club, Jin SoYoung and Jin Bruschweiler, had competed for that spot within their club.

However, Jin had made a stupid mistake, and the seat was taken away from him.

"It's fine. What's done is done, so what else can we..."

"I'm serious! When you made that simple mistake and laughed it off, you seemed so relaxed that I completely fell for you!"

Jin breathed out the hazy smoke as his eyes narrowed.

"I said it's fine."

"Ah, okay..."