Living with the carters

Beckys POV
I was helping out mick in the pub by doing a shift when Nancy came up to me.
"How did it go?" She asked
"How did what go, nance?"
"Ya'know... shirley?"
"Oooh" I said, I finally clicked.
"Well, we agreed that I'm gonna accept that she's my mum, but I'm still living with you lot" I explained.
"Oh becks, that's great!" She squeelled.
Nancy dissapeared and I continued my boring shift. suddenly, a familiar husky voice took over the pub, it was mick making a toast.
"Let's have a toast, to the new addition to our family" mick looked at me. "the addition to the carters" he smiled.
"This is becky" he said, pointing to me.
"This is Shirley's daughter, my sister. she's a brave fighter, but what can I say? She's a carter!" Everyone laughed.
"She's been through a lot, so let's make a toast... to becky" everyone made a toast and carried on with their drinks.

Linda's POV
It had been and hour since I sent becky off to help mick in the pub, so I decided she needed a break.
"Becky babe, you've done enough. come with me" I smiled.
Becky followed me in confusion. we went into the living room.
"Do you like scary movies?" I asked. becky smiled and nodded with happiness.
Mick had told me to bond with becky, and try to get any secrets out that she's hiding.
"What about paranormal activity 4?" I asked.
"I love that Linda!" She squeelled.
We put the film on and we were both wrapped up in a blanket.
"Linda?"
"Becky" I replied
"Are you scared if the baby is deans" I could tell in her eyes she were curious. I hated this subject.
"Ofcourse I am but like you said, family isn't just blood and mick will definitely care for this child."
Becky looked away and carried on watching this movie.
"do you want to tell me anythig about the people you used to live with?" I asked. she froze and her eyes widened and filled with tears. I felt so bad.
"They was awful Linda, I was so lonely". Her voice went squeaky like she was trying not to cry. she looked at me and a tear trickled down her cheek.
Mick came running in.
"What's the matter, girls?" He worried
"Why the tears?" He added
"Me and becky are having a heart-to-heart" I sniffed.
"Aaah" he said "my favorite girls" he said as he caressed my cheek.
"They can't hurt you anymore, we're here, were your family".

Beckys POV
After the movie had finished, i went in my room to get in my dressing gown and when I walked back in the living room, there was everything I wanted. my family. nancy, lee, mick, Linda and Tina were sat on the sofa having a good laugh. I'm finally a carter!

(A/N- sorry If this chapters boring, I didn't know what to write about :( but thankyou if you didn't stop reading! Please vote. Thanks!!)