Day dreaming

Beckys POV
It was 12:02 pm When I was serving pints, all I could do was day dream about a nice house that I could live in with a normal family with a normal life. I got too into this dream and I messed up some peoples orders so I took a break and say down at a table with an orange juice.
"You alright darling?" Linda asked.
"becky? Hello?" Linda asked again.
"Oh sorry, I was in a deep thought about something"
Linda sighed and sat next to me and put her hand on my knee. I saw mick looking at us while he was serving
"Look bex, no matter what, we will always be there for you, you're not alone anymore"
"I'm not scared, worried or upset. I'm fine. in fact, this is the happiest I've ever been before. so you don't need to worry about me anymore, thankyou" I said softly.
Linda looked at mick and and he shook his head in disapproval like he told Linda to ask me that.
"I'm gonna get back to work now" Linda said.
Is at there the same as I had been for the past thirty minutes.
Shirley came walking up to me.
"Becky please listen to me I don't know why I left you with those people. I needed some time without 3 kids"
"Ok" I bluntly replied.
"Please don't be like this" she demanded
"Me, you, Linda and mick are going to have a chat soon about what's gonna be happening. we can sort it out then but in the meantime, leave me alone." I said sharply. she left and when I looked up, Linda and mick were in each other's arms. mick looked at me over Linda's shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile, then I knew, however things work out, I will be okay.