Oliver

I had just gotten back from the hospital where Linda had her new baby Oliver. mick had texted me to clean up the house for the new arrival. suddenly, the pub door swing open.
"Becky!" Shirley panicked
"What's the matter?" I worried
"Is the baby home? What did they call it? was it a boy or a girl?"
"A baby boy called oliver, and they're coming home in 20 mins and if mick finds you here right now, he'll flip. come back later mum" I explained.
Shirley stood still and calm with a grin from ear to ear.
"What?" I laughed, curious at why she was staring at me.
"I've always thought about you. and if you still looked like me or if you'd look more like buster." She smiled.
I smiled and carried on with my polishing.
"I did think about you, my little baby girl."
I just smiled and carried on with what I was doing. I didn't want to get caught up in this conversation.
"When you called me mum jut a few seconds ago, it reminded me of how close we can be an how much I love you" she said.
"Alright" I laughed, embarresed.
"Mum... can you do me a favour?" She paused and looked at me.
"Carry on"
"Can you collect my stuff from my old house please, I only have a couple of shirts and jeans." I asked, innocently.
"Anything for-" all of a sudden, mick forcefully swung open the door of the pub singing the lyrics of oliver. he stopped singing and moving.
"Get out now. not here. not today. not now, just get out" mick ordered. my mum just looked at me in an apologetic facial expression and strolled out.
"You alright baby girl?" Mick asked.
i nodded and walked out the door.
"Where's Linda? Where's Oliver I want to see my nephew" I squeelled.
Linda carefully stood out of the car with the tiniest thing in her arms.
Mick caught me gawping and laughed.
"That's my little boy, becky. he's all mine" he said, nearly crying.
I helped Linda in the pub and me, mick, nancy, lee, Linda and Oliver settled around one of the tables.
We talked and talked until 6 o'clock when Nancy and Lee went to set Up the baby's new room.

Linda's POV
Becky was telling me the first week she that she's always wanted a baby in her family, some kind of child younger than her that she can look after and take care of. the look of love in her eyes is unbelievable, but after all, she's never loved before.
"Do you want to hold him" I asked.
"Yeah of-ofcourse!"
I handed my baby over to her loving arms, and I could see in micks eyes that he loved seeing his baby boy with his sister.
Mick got up from sitting next to me and sat next to becky.
"You're a natural auntie" he smiled with tears in his eyes.
This is perfect. everything is perfect.