.-*+ The Blink+*-.

(Chapter 1, Section 2- Add on and info.)

...

Long before time, when the Greek gods roamed the land, Greek God, Apollo, The god of had a soldier named, Blink. He loved how lightning would strike through the sky, and how Zeus's lighting bolt flashed through the air, but he was upset by the fact that the light didn't stay for long. He decided to create a machine that blasted multi-colored lights in the sky and the light slowly fell down and disappeared into dust. He worked for years on his project, once he accomplished his invention, he dubbed it, The "Firework". He rushed out of his workshop and told everyone! He announced a gathering at the town square so everyone can see his invention. As the clock strikes 9:00 pm, he let them fly, everyone looked for a few seconds then lost interest, they all walked away, and had no care in the world for Blinks lives work.  Blink was angered by this and cursed every firework that was made then, and the future, so that everyone who missed the fireworks at the town square was forced to watch the show, and then would be cursed for life with unexplained activity throughout their lives. 

Though, there's a way to get rid of this curse, either make a better firework then Blink's by hand, or commence a seance, and get rid of his curse by talking to him and promising him something. 

...

--Disclaimer

None of this is real, the only true parts in this paragraph is Zeus and Apollo. Blink is a fictional Greek Soldier made for input of the story.

(268 words)