~'-+* Comfy Abode at Home*+-'~

(Chapter 1, Section 6)

...

Don't open the door.

...

You got home and Colby unlocked the front door, the smell of the house was so relaxing considering the fact that we had been in the Fun House the whole time which smelled strongly of febreze and a light hint of sweat. Melody ran past all of us and upstairs to her room, she squealed loudly, "SHELLYYYY!" she yelled with delight, Sam ran upstairs after her.

"She's happy to be home, huh.." Colby smiled, "Yeah, yeah she is." You replied, Colby looked at you and kissed your forehead, "I'm gonna go check the cameras to see if anyone stopped by while we were gone." He said, walking to the security room, You nodded and went upstairs to your room. 

You looked around, the bed was made, clean clothes scattered on the bed, the floor was littered with filthy clothes and some trash, you cleaned the room up and put the clothes up, you put the filthy clothes into the hamper along with our filthy clothes from the vacation and took them to the washroom. Colby called all of you guys into the security room to show you footage of a woman walking up and down the driveway, looking for a way in. "Uhh guys, do any of you know her?" He asked us, "No, I don't.." Sam said, Melody nodded, "No, though she looks familiar." She said, looking closer at the footage, You shook your head, "No.. Though she looks like..." You took a closer look, "Jessi?" Colby looked at me, "No, no, no. It can't be Jessi, I met her in Dallas.. She wouldn't know where I lived I never even told her my new address.." He said worriedly. Sam's eyes widened, "Wait.. that is Jessi, the hair, she had red hair, and her... her hand, the same scar that Jessi got from the last ghost hunt we did with her like... what, 3 years ago?" He said, examining the scar. Melody made a sour face, "You paid a lot of attention to her, huh?." She said snarkily. Sam rolled his eyes, "Babe, it was a pretty gnarly wound." Sam said, Melody scoffed, "Okay, whatever you say." She walked away, Sam followed her upstairs and we heard the door slam. 

"Why would she be here?.." Colby muttered to himself, I shrugged, "I don't know, I'm gonna go cook dinner. We're having chicken tonight~" You said, walking away. 

...

Colby's POV

...

Why would she be here? I thought I completely blocked her out of my life.. It was a one time thing and we weren't even dating for a week or two because of how protective and nosey she was.. This is the exact reason why we broke up, she never let me have space and she always thought I was cheating on her.. I had already told her I was done with her why the hell would she be following me now... I need to put the house on lock down and wait. It's not like we need to go shopping, we have a Hello Fresh delivery every Wednesday. 

It's strange though.

I never saw her leave.

...

6:35 pm.- Don't open the closet.

...

(525 words)