.-+. Vision in Half .+-.

(Chapter 2, Section 4)

(FT: Sam Golbach)

...

I woke up in the hospital, My looked down, I could only see the left part of my body, I sat up a bit and I heard someone come in.

"Sir, you need to rest! You've been in a coma for almost two weeks, if you move to fast you could pass out again." The woman said, I looked and she was a nurse.

A very pretty nurse.

She had her hair in a ponytail but I could tell it was a curly light brown, her hair shined in the light like sand on a beach, her eyes were a bright green, emerald green, though it was scary because I was in a trance while gazing into them.

I laid back down as told and took a deep breath.

"What happened?" I asked her, She sighed.

"Your ex stabbed you in the eye and it hit a nerve causing you to go unconscious for a few weeks. You're right eye had to be surgically removed, if we didn't remove it you would have had just... rotten flesh in your skull. It's being covered right now and we have provided you with either glass eyes or fake eyes if you want them, they are 45$ for the glass and 20$ for the fake." She explained, I didn't catch most of it so she had to explain at least twice...

I looked at the TV, I had to tilt my head to see the full screen..

I looked back at the nurse, then I looked at the whiteboard across the room.

Nurse  Norma

Patient: Sam Golbach

Male, 26

Right eye removed, broken wrist o/ right arm

Severe bruises, injury to skull, fractured ankle, glass deep in left arm, removal in progress

Today; August 11th, 2023

Release; September, 3rd

Patient is awake and functioning well.

...

Sam looked at the nurse, "You're name is Norma?" He asked, she chuckled and looked at him, she was making him a cold water along with a few healthy snacks, "No... That's my last name, my name is Heaven." She said, Sam smiled, "As you know, I am Sam." Heaven looked at him and put a tray over his lap, along with the water and food.

"Don't move either of your arms, I need to feed you. You have glass in your left arm and your right wrist is broken..." She said, sitting beside him and feeding him the snacks.

After he had eaten all the snacks, he felt a bit better but also light headed. 

He couldn't see straight, his vision was blurry and he only saw half of the room.

It seemed so fake.

It felt like he was a kid blinking his left and right eye at opposite times and the room was moving each time except his right eye never opened.

He felt bad.

He didn't know why.

He then remembered Colby.

Colby was at the house with Y/N.

He smiled, knowing that they still had each other.

Not knowing that Y/N was in the room three doors down from him, with a pierced kidney, covered in bruises, on oxygen and overall in critical condition.

...

(500 words)