-+*.- Home, at Rest -.*+-

(Chapter 2, Section 6)
The last chapter.

...

You got out of the hospital, the woman wheeled you out in your wheelchair, you saw Sam and Colby waiting at the entrance in the cold, Colby opened his eyes, shook Sam and ran to you.

Colby hugged you, crying, "Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay!" He said, trying not to squeeze you too hard, Sam smiled and hugged you from behind, "Me too, You're one of a kind, Y/N.." 

...

You got home and sat down on the couch, Colby was in the kitchen attempting to cook ramen noodles on the stove.. Sam was sitting in the recliner a few feet away from you and watching TV with you, a few minutes later the fire alarm started going off, you and Sam ran into the kitchen to see that Colby didn't put water in the ramen..

...

After about a few hours, Sam was in bed and you and Colby were in the living room.
"Hey, Y/N?" 
Colby said, not looking at you, you looked at him and smiled weakly, "Yes?"
"I found it.." He said quietly.
"Found what?"
He eyed the closet.
...
"Oh."
Colby sighed, "I'm sorry, I found it when Jessie was here and I needed to hide and I-"
"Hey, it's okay. At least you're safe." You said, kissing him on the cheek.
He smiled a bit.
"Wanna go in there and hang out for a bit? Maybe after everything goes back to normal we could put a bed in there and hide from Sam." He said, smiling.
You nodded and you two went to your secret room.

"I forgot how it looked." You said, smiling.
Colby sat down on one of the beanbag chairs.
You looked at the desk and saw all of the drawings of Colby you had sketched.
"I forgot about these."
Colby smiled, and pulled out the drawing he had taken.
You sat next to him and looked at it.
"Oh my gosh you took that one?!" You asked, smiling.
He nodded and chuckled, "Yeah.. I liked it." 
You two sat in silence for a bit, until he looked at you and kissed you.
"I'm so glad you're alive.."

You two sat and talked for well about 3 hours, the TV was on as background sound.
Then, you two went upstairs and laid down, you had to prop up your wrist.
"You'll be okay, Y/N. I promise." Colby said, wrapping his good arm around you and cuddling you gently.
He kissed your neck.
"I love you.. so much."

...
Word Count: 392