.+-*Surprise, Surprise *-+.

(Chapter 1, Section 9)

...

Colby got out of the hospital.

...

You sat in the living-room after picking Colby up from the hospital, You signed his cast with your name and a heart.

He came down the stairs, his eyes dark from being tired from crying.

"Are you okay?.." You asked him, he looked at you with the saddest expression you've ever seen, and he went back upstairs.

As time went by, the house got quieter and quieter.

Then, the house was still, the silence was louder than it was before, the air felt heavy and humid.

Then, 

Knock, Knock, Knock

The silence was interrupted, the house was now still, and the air felt like it was laying on you.

You got up and went to the door, You answered it and nobody was there, then you heard a noise from your kitchen, you walked over and there was nothing there, you went back to the living room and sat down, and kept watching TV.

...

A little more than an hour past and the house was chilled, you had a few blankets on and you were still cold.

You paused your show and took a deep breath.

..

..

..

You sat in silence and looked around for a second.

Then, a song started blasting in the kitchen, saying...

"Run little girl, don't say a word, turn away, turn away, never come back, it's a dangerous path, run away, run away, keep on running, keep on running, never come back, never come back, don't look back, you'll get attacked, run away, run away."

The song was loud and sounded like it was being played on the record player, You got up quickly and went over to it, the record was old and had the words, "Run Little Girl." unscripted onto it.

You turned it off.

You heard a loud creak behind you.

Your mind was running fast.

You felt like you forgot to do something.

What was it?.

...

Chilled Air.

It's Autumn.

The thermometer is set at 72.

I didn't close the door.

The door is open.

...

You felt a sharp pain in your side, you turned around to see what it was, but everything you seen was blurry.

You looked down, you were stabbed, you got lightheaded, you looked back up and a person.

Red, curly hair, freckles, a petite figure, and her laugh.

Her laugh gave you chills.

She sounded like she had just achieved something amazing.

Which she did.

.

You collapsed.

...

(378 Words)

...

The song Run Little Girl was made and sung by me! It's obviously not out on anything because I'm not a music artist, but it was just a fun little lyric out of me having nothing to do and it fit perfect with this scene. :)