.+-* Back to Normal *-+.

(Chapter 3, Section 1. New beginnings.)

Dialogue:
It's been a few months since the incident.
It's now, March 29th, 2023.
You, Colby and Sam, were still living with each other.
Sam is now dating the nurse that took care of him a few years back.
Colby had learned how to cook, and Sam cleans around the house a lot.
You were now [+2 to your current age], and was happy still being with Colby.
It was now April 1st, the day of jokes.
...
Colby woke up, he screamed, making you jump and wake up too.
"What? What's wrong!?"
You screamed, Colby threw a rubber rat at you and ran, "There's a rat!"
You threw the rat.

Colby ran out of the room, you got up and chased him.
He then came to a stop, to Sam laying on the ground of the kitchen, he was foaming at the mouth.
Colby froze in shock, until he ran up to him and shook him, "Sam! SAM!" Sam sat up, and laughed, "I got you!" He mocked, "Samm! Saaaam!" He motioned little tears going down his cheek. 
Colby sighed in relief, "God, you scared me!" He got down to his knees and took deep breaths. 
You chuckled a bit, "Sam, that wasn't that funny.. considering.." You looked off to the side.
Sam sighed, "I'm sorryyyy." He made a pout. You sighed, Colby stood back up and stretched. 

Sam sat down on the couch in the living room after getting himself cleaned up, Colby sat beside him.  They watched TV together while you made breakfast. 

--
"It is currently 9:34 in Kansas and we have recently discovered a prisoner from the El Dorado Correctional Facility escaped earlier this morning. Witnesses say they saw a buzz cut male fleeing from the area, they say he was wearing a ripped, white tank top and the assigned mate pants. He was last seen heading South of the prison at 7:40, and was caught on a nearby gas station camera around 8:30. If you see a man with this description, please call the authorities  immediately."

"Looks like another one escaped." Said Colby, Sam laughed, "Yeah but it's usually the women." Colby rolled his eyes. 

....

You were scrolling through your phone and came across an old memory of you and Jessi from when you two were friends back before you started dating Colby, you had honestly forgot all about that time period because it only lasted a few days and it turned out Jessi was just trying to win Colby back. "Oh, Colby, Look." You said, passing him the phone and smiling, he barely even looked before gagging and rolling his eyes. "God she was so ugly. I don't know what I seen in her." He said, scoffing. "I don't know, she's not that bad." You said, obviously lying. "Dude she had skin tags everywhere, I MEAN EVERYWHERE. I don't mind a few here and there but when you have them," He pointed down at his crotch and you made a disgusted look. "Gross! Colby! I don't need to know that!" You said, your face changing into an upright smile as you playfully hit his shoulder as he laughed with you. "I'm serious! It was weird!" 

Everythings normal now.

Nothing's out of place, everything's perfectly fine. 

Melody's in jail. 

Jessi is in Red Rock, it turns out she was mentally unstable which was extremely obvious. 

and You and Colby were as happy as ever.

and Sam has decided to ask Heaven Norma if she wants to be Heaven Golbach.

Life's good.

Everything's perfect.

____

Published FEBRUARY 16TH!!! 2024!!!!??

HEYYYYYY!!!!

Soooo.. I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't posted or updated in like a year or two but I was locked out of this account because I forgot the password. I've been wanted to update this story for SO LONG!!!!!

I have a new account that I write on as well, you can visit for other stories made be YOURS TRULY!!

Anywayyyyysssss I'll be on this account more often so I can update the other stories I've been meaning to update. I had so many other stories in my drafts that I can post and update and I'm so excited to start another writing journey with you guys, if you even have the same accounts or if this story is still popular.. 

Also I'll put the one ball wonder scene in this story soon. 

:)