.-+*.The End of S+M(TW).*+-.

(Chapter 1, Section 8)

TW: LOTS of gore, abuse, assault, and arguing.. You've been warned. (Some smut further into the chapter.)

...

After the whole note incident, You and Colby went to sleep a little on edge.

Around 6:50, You both woke up to yelling, You sat up and Colby hid his face under the pillow.

"You never do anything for me!? Why should I do your chores for you!? I do them EVERY FUCKING DAY." Sam screamed, You heard reseeding footsteps going down the stairs, "What the fuck do you mean, I do my OWN chores dumbass!" Melody screamed back, you heard glass break, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THROW YOUR MIRROR AT ME?!" Sam yelled, more glass breaking could be heard, Colby sat up, "What the hell are they doing?..." He asked, You looked at him in shock, "They're fighting.." 

Colby got up and opened the door, Melody turned to him, "What the fuck are you looking at!? Stay out of this!" She slammed the door, catching Colby's fingers in the door and breaking them. "AH! FUCK, WHAT THE HELL YOU CRAZY BITCH?" Colby yelled, You held him back, "Look, I'll call the police and tell them whats going on, okay? Just sit down.." You said, trying to sooth Colby.

Melody turned back to Sam, "Why the hell are you being like this today!?" Sam yelled, Melody's eyes widened, "Being like what!? HUH!?" She said, Sam laughed, "You're acting insane!" He shouted, Melody chuckled, "Insane? INSANE!?" She screamed, "YOU WANNA SEE INSANE!? HUH ASSHOLE!?" She lashed towards Sam and started beating him with the flat part of her high-heel.

Sam was visibly in pain, You heard his wrist break because of how hard she was hitting him, you had already called the police and they were on their way with an ambulance, "IS THAT INSANE ENOUGH FOR YOU, SAM!? HUH!?" She screamed, Sam was screaming in pain, and then... 

She switched the heel around.

She hit Sam in his right eye.

Screaming.

...

Sams POV... (Start of the fight)

...

I woke up at around 5:00 this morning, I usually wake up at 8:00. Melody was doing her make-up but we had nothing planned today, we were staying home all day and she had no reason to, she was wearing lingerie, and her... feminine parts were showing a lot, I thought maybe we were gonna get freaky today but she said she didn't want to anymore..

"Baby?" I asked in my sleepy voice, she turned around. "Oh, hey love!~" She cooed, I smiled, "Why are you getting dressed up for?" I asked, she shrugged. "Just wanted to look pretty." She said, her lying voice really being obvious. "Well you look really... sexy." I said, she smiled, "Are you awake?" She asked, I wasn't really conscious yet, "No.. I'm honestly half asleep right now." I said, She smiled, "Good,  Well, I'm gonna meet up with somebody at 6:00.. I'll be back at 9:00." She said, puffing her breasts up. "Oh.. what do you mean?" 

Keep in mind, I didn't actually know what she was saying, I was in the half awake- half asleep daze so I forgot everything until.. the fight.

"I mean, I'm gonna hook up with someone!~ I usually do this and tell you and you never remember, so why would you remember now?" She said smiling, I laughed, "Yeah..." I rolled on my back and put my arm over my head. 

"Since I'm up I should stay awake..."

I felt a touch on my thigh, I looked down and saw her on top of me. "Babe?" I asked, she shushed me and pulled my shorts down, "Be quiet~" She said, rubbing on me. I trembled at her touch. "Weren't you gonna go somewhere? It's 5:38..." I said, she chuckled, "He's coming to pick me up." She smiled, starting to lick my stomach down to my tan-line. At this point, I was fully awake, I sat up. "Who?" I glared at her, she perked up, "O-Oh.. Nobody!" She chuckled nervously, I narrowed my eyebrows, "No, you... Are you cheating on me!?" I yelled, She made a puppy face, "No! Why the hell would you say that!?"

...

We argued until 6:00, then it got bad.

I threatened to break up with her and kick her out and she snapped, she started slapping me, pinching me, kicking me and just being aggressive, all while she was changing into shorts and a T-Shirt. I stormed out of the room all while she was screaming at me about how I never did anything and just giving me excuses on why she was cheating on me.

She broke Colby's fingers in the door and was throwing things at me.

Then I called her insane.

My life flashed before my eyes.

She jumped on top of me, beating me with her stiletto high-heel.

Everything was blurry and I was trying to protect my face.

She broke my wrist, made my nose bleed, busted my lip, and gave me several severe bruises.

Then, I saw her turn the heel around, and everything went black. I felt a horrible pain in my eye.

I had to be in the hospital for 3 weeks.

Colby was in the hospital for two.

...

...

...

(Your POV)

The police arrived around 6:45, and arrested Melody.

They took Sam and Colby to the hospital.

I was home alone.

I had to clean the mess.

After everything that happened, I forgot one thing.

One Thing...

What was that thing?...

...

I'm sure it wasn't important...

...

(871 words)