Prepare for Liftoff

*(Y/N) POV, Edge of Plantation's 13 Mistilteinn. Day after I and Ryuko become a part of Squad 13*

We followed everyone to the edge of the Bird Cage. It's only 22 hours to the start of the Kissing operation. As we look through the glass dome, we see Plantation 13 connecting with Plantation 26.

Computer: "Plantation 13 will now carry out the kissing with Plantation 26. I repeat: Plantation 13 will now carry out the kissing with Plantation 26."

'Jarvis, shut up' I chuckle

(Y/N): "Well, are you guys surprised?" I ask Squad 13

Ryuko: "There is a lot more to it, guys. You'll meet Squad 26. There will be a ceremony with both squads. All fanfare and everything" She smiles "Be sure your formal outfits are clean and ironed by caretakers"

Zorome: "Awesome!" he then looked all serious at the pipe linking two Plantations, "Say, what is 'kissing' anyway?"

'Oh my fucking God... We for sure won't explain it again' I roll my eyes.

Ryuko: "Really Zorome? We just told you guys yesterday" She looks at him, "Were you not paying attention? Again?" she groans

Zorome: "Why should I? Not like you two had anything important to say" Ryuko growls.

Miku: "I can't believe you! Maybe if you did listen to Ryuko and (Y/N), you would be able to do something more during the fight yesterday!"

Zorome: "Quit being a nag!" they start arguing, "Like you know what this kissing really is!"

Miku: "I-It's when two plantations are stuck together, right?" Kokoro smiles at her.

Kokoro: "That's not all"

Ikuno: "It's a transfer of magma fuel reserves from one plantation to another through that big pipe"

Mitsuru: "That fuel is essential for both the adults and us to live" they looked at me and my partner for confirmation

Ryuko: "That's right" She looked at the redhead "You need to pay attention too, Miku" she sighs "At least Kokoro, Ikuno, and Mitsuru show me some hope we can teach you guys anything..."

(Y/N): "Remember, it also attracts a lot of Klaxosaurs. We will have a lot of work to do" I look at the pipe.

Zorome: "Right! We can show Papa and the adults what we can do!"

Futoshi: "It will be hard..."

Hiro: "Don't worry" Everyone looks at him, "If we work together, we'll be fine. We even have Strelizia and Heliconia now"

Goro: "Hiro..."

Ichigo: "Yeah. Hiro's right"

(Y/N): "Guys, like Hiro said, Conia and Lizia are with you" I look at them "And it includes me, Ryuko, and Zero Two with them" I got a notification on my phone, a message from Nana "Guys, heads up. The ceremony will start in 3 hours. We're to wear our formal uniforms as well" I put my 'phone' down "So, the last one at the boarding house will clean baths for a month!" I shout and start running, Squad 13 hot on my back.

Mitsuru: "You two are so childish!" I smirk.

(Y/N): "Shut up and try to finally have fun!"

We got back, and the one who lost was Futoshi. Not a surprise to be honest.

*Time skip, ceremony*

We got some time to prepare. Giving Neko and Senketsu a day off, we wore the clothes APE gave us. Ryuko's uniform was similar to what Zero Two wears. Instead of red, her uniform was black.