The Garden

*(Y/N) POV, Study*

I'm sitting in the study, trying to search for more specific information about Heliconia, such as where the fuck could I connect the CD Player? Come on, there must be at least one AUX port in her.

(Y/N): "I didn't spend months repairing that thing, just to learn Conia is not compatible" I sigh And lean back, as the display shows info about Heliconia

'Heliconia

Pistil: Code 006

Stamen: Code 004

Plantation: Plantation 13

More'

Clicking the button on the bottom, I'm met with a schematic of every part of Heliconia. Two photos however catch my attention. One was Conia's Stampede Mode, a black puma. My hand started trembling, remembering the screams of Ryuko, as she tries to kill the Klaxosaur.

(Y/N): "Never again. I will allow her to do that" second one pictured Conia in her Iron Maiden mode, but there is a difference in her appearance. She was wearing a metal cape as well as a hood. Her face was not visible, but a faint red light coming from her eyes was all I needed to know. It's labeled 'Heliconia Thanatos' I chuckle "It's fitting, for Reapers' FranXX to look like a Grim Reaper itself. Scythe, robe, red glowing eyes. Uncle Werner, you know me and Ryuko so well" Just then, Zero storms inside the study "Morning Zero-" Zero starts throwing books around.

Zero Two: "I knew it. No picture books"

(Y/N): "Zero... What're you looking for exactly?" Zero turns around, letting me see her horns grow again, and her fangs show through her mouth a little.

'Shit... she's losing it. Her patience is on reserve, and Hiro still doesn't remember her'.

Zero Two: "Nothing important, friend"

(Y/N): "And you trashed the whole study. Getting angry won't help. You need to calm down"

Zero Two: "He survived the third ride. It's him, and I'll not be rejected" I sigh and close my laptop.

(Y/N): "Zero Two. Ryuko and I are really worried about you. You're losing it, Zero. One day you will hurt someone. You're becoming the very thing you swore to kill to bring your Darling back. Now, sit down Zero, and we will talk. I can help you Zero, if you want, I can still use my powers to unlock his-" Zero cuts me off with a shriek.

Zero Two: "Why can't he remember me?!" I can finally get a better look at her face, her irises turned red. I breathe in and out, thinking about how to deal with her and not cause too much damage around, either to her or the room.

(Y/N): "Zero... please, listen to me. What happened to that sweet girl I and Ryuko met months ago? I beg you, Zero, calm down, don't do anything reckless or anything you'll regret later" I try to hug her, but she walks past me and leaves the room.

Zero Two: "I know what I have to do" I sigh and look as she leaves, a plan formulating in my head already

'Fuck... a total catastrophe rolling out before my eyes. Zero Two, please, don't do anything stupid' I started to clean around the mess she created and later get back to my laptop, thinking about a way to activate Thanatos 'It could help us if we have to stop Zero'.

*Time skip, outside the Third Garden*

We left Plantation 13, and the first thing we met is a harsh cold wind, followed by a snowstorm

'Yup, a Garden for sure'

After a short walk, we entered the tall black building, the Lab. We chat, waiting for Nana and Hachi to come back.