Crimson Reaper

*(Y/N) POV, early morning hours, Mistilteinn of Plantation 13*

I woke up, right at 5 AM. Now, at 7 AM, I'm getting back from Nana with reports about our overall efficiency. As I walk I read, Strelizia with 112 kills since we got to the S-Planning site, Heliconia right behind her with 108, and in third place Delphinium with 103. Right under the podium was Argentea with 99 kills, followed by Genista with 80, and last Chlorophytum with 50. I sigh, looking at the last position.

(Y/N): "I know her role by now is to be fire support and a scout, but it's too low even for this" finally arriving back at the house, I walk straight to the mess hall, where our blue-haired leader awaits for me "Morning, Ichigo" the girl looks at me and smiles

Ichigo: "Morning (Y/N)" I sit down, and she notices the papers, "Are those reports from Nana?" I nod and pass them to her.

(Y/N): "Delphi is just five kills behind Conia. You guys are getting good" I smile at her.

Ichigo: "Well, Goro and I may just beat you next time" she smiles "But..." she looks at the last place and frowns "Chlorophytum is not improving at all since last month"

(Y/N): "Last month and three prior too. Ichigo, we need to talk with them" I cross my arms at her "I know you two are friends, but if this keeps up-" Ichigo cut me off

Ichigo: "We can't (Y/N). Not yet. Ikuno is trying, and she says she nearly solved the problem" I sigh.

(Y/N): "You want to know what is the problem? It's Mitsuru, he doesn't care about anyone or anything. When I tried to talk with him, he always just got his nose up and left the room. You know what, it's a miracle he and Ikuno can connect at all" Ichigo looks at me with 'you just didn't say that'.

Ichigo: "(Y/N)! They're our squad mates! We should support them as their leaders" I sigh.

(Y/N): "I don't say I don't support any of them. I do. But we need to think about our entire squad, not only one pair. You saw their score, it's barely the minimum to keep their FranXX operating"

Ichigo: "It's not Ikuno-" I cut her off

(Y/N): "And also as leaders, we should not make decisions based on our emotions or personal relationships with our squad members" I sigh "I know, it's not Ikuno's fault. I saw her paracapacity score, and it's a lot more stable than on your first mission. She tries for him to accept her as his partner, but he just doesn't want to change" I look at her "Ichigo, we should talk at least with Ikuno for now. Maybe we can make some sense of them and help them improve after wise" Ichigo nods.

Ichigo: "Sounds like a plan. We will try after we return from our mission today. We better go, they expect us out soon" I nod, and we walk to the elevator. Soon I changed Neko into my suit, and get in front of Heliconia, waiting for Ryuko to come in. She gets there after five minutes, and we walk inside Conia's cockpit.

Ryuko: "So... how was your meeting with Ichigo?" I sigh.

(Y/N): "We discussed a problem with team Chlorophytum" Ryuko looks at me

Ryuko: "You know it's not Ikuno-" I chuckle

(Y/N): "Funny, you're the second girl who tells me that" I nod "I know, it's Mitsuru. Did you and Ichigo get into some alliance to protect Ikuno?" Ryuko grunts.

Ryuko: "It-it's not it, hon. We don't want to upset her. Ichigo because she knows her since Garden, and I not to ruin her trust in me. She may look calculative, but she's confused" I sigh.

(Y/N): "I feel like a father looking after his ten kids"

Ryuko: "Well, treat it like training for the future, honeybun!" she smirks and gets on her platform. I get on the chair and we commence connection. Heliconia wakes up from her sleep.