Rebellious Forces

*(Y/N) POV*

It's been a week or so since we taught kids the basics of cooking. Some tried to do much more complicated dishes, such as... mac 'n cheese. Yeah, Ryuko has a lot to teach them about culinary art. I meanwhile achieved a small success with my long going problem... Heliconia finally has a CD Player! Months of reading her schematics, pulling off the panels in her cockpit, and searching for a damn access point, only to find it on the side of my chair, with a large description 'AUX' above it. I mentally died at that moment.

Days passed except for the cooking lessons, in which one certain blond *cough* Zorome *cough* nearly set the house on fire. Other than that, it was usual. We ate breakfast, went to work until noon, ate lunch, got back to work till 3 PM, then bath, ate dinner in the backyard, and some socializing time, supper, and bedtime. All that while Ryuko and I report every day to two remaining Adults still stationed in the ruins of Plantation 13. Until one day...

I sit in the lounge, taking a break from carrying the crates with food and laundry supplies from the elevator to the kitchen. For some reason, our main doors are my main point of attention.

Neko: "(Y/N), why are you staring at the..." She gets cut off as someone tries to open them. Alarmed, I quickly grab my scythe, expand it to its full size and wait.

(Y/N): "Whoever from Squad 13 is in the lounge, get to the baths." I order, not turning back. Hearing baths' door shut close, I shout at the door, "Whoever you are, you just signed your death sentence" Then, I hear a chuckle, and the door opens... revealing Alpha and the rest of the Nines.

Alpha: "Hey, guys" I roll my eyes

(Y/N): "There it is, the ultimate fuckening..." I turn to the baths "Guys, it's just Nines," I say through my teeth as Squad 13 enters the lounge. Some are happy to see the elite Squad, and some, like my partner or me, despise their arrival and wish them to leave our home as soon as possible.

Ichigo: "What are you guys doing here?"

Alpha: "To check on you, on Papa's orders."

Goro: "Papa. So we weren't cast aside?"

Alpha: "Of course not! In fact, Papa has been worried sick about you" I roll my eyes.

'Fuck... FUCK! This little shit stain... this... argh! I will motherfucking kill him! So much progress with the kids... all for fucking nothing!' I glance at Zero and Hiro. The couple stands in the back, not buying any word from Alpha, knowing well his bullshit. 'At least those two are not buying it.'

Miku: "Th-Thank goodness!"

Zorome: "What the heck? Let us know sooner then!"

Alpha: "Would you mind preparing rooms for us?"

Ichigo: "You want to stay here?"

Alpha: "I said I took a liking to you guys. And you invited us. It would be rude not to" He waves his finger.

(Y/N): "Fat chances. But if you want," I smirk, "Ryuko will take you to our 'special' rooms, suited especially for luxury visitations" Ryuko, knowing what to do, nods and smiles.

Ryuko: "You mean first-floor rooms (Y/N)?" I nod. "Great," she smirks devilishly.

(Y/N): "Oh, where are my manners? We were about to eat lunch, too. We have rations only, but I'm sure you don't mind".

Delta: "It's fine, Omega. Right, Eps?" her partner nods.

Alpha: "While all this is pleasurable, Squad 13, I must talk with Iota, Psi, and Omega first."

'Ohoho... killing time,' I smirk.

(Y/N): "Sure. Ryuko, Zero Two, come on" Two girls follow me, and we soon follow Alpha to the clearing in the forest.