Episode 12: Rock Lee! The Handsome Devil of the Hidden Leaf!

(CW: I am doing a different coupling for Sakura. I've chosen Sakura Haruno and Rock Lee which will be developed rather than Sakura and Sasuke for many reasons including that I don't prefer them together and that I am sticking to the pairing of Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha(M/M). You may choose not to read if this goes against your beliefs but this is my decision.)

Team 7 proceeded to the classroom, where they would take the first section of the Chunnin Exam. But before they could get to their target, Rock Lee stopped them.

Another thing about Lee is that Sakura had moved on from liking Sasuke owing to his preoccupation with vengeance, so she felt compelled to forget him and move on.

Izumi glanced over and spotted the pink-haired kunoichi's interest in the boy on the balcony.

"My name is Rock Lee. You started to introduce oneself before asking for others, correct? You're Sasuke of the Uchiha clan, right?"  He asks.

"Oh..... so you do know me?" Sasuke responded with a smirk.

"I challenge you to a match right here!" "Right now!" He stated.

He then turned towards the blonde kunoichi. "Izumi... I love you..." he said, blowing a heart at her. Izumi immediately shielded her face, allowing one kiss mark to scathe her flesh before avoiding the rest.

Sakura's cheeks were softly rosy, and she giggled at the encounter.

"I'll fight you!" Naruto spoke to Lee.

Lee turns to gaze at him, indifferent. "I am not interested. I'm here to fight him," he stated.

"Why is it always Sasuke? I can fight you, too!" Naruto yelled as he hurried near Lee. Lee easily dodged Naruto's assault, causing him to run into the wall.

Izumi rushed up to Naruto. "Are you okay Naruto?!"

Sakura looked at Lee, shocked. 'Whoa. He's so fast,' she thought.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Izumi. Wow. He's really fast, believe it!" Naruto responded to Izumi.

"Oh, I believe it. I think we all believe it by now." She spoke while staring back at Lee and assessing his past movements.

Izumi lacked the Sharingan that the Uchiha clan possessed, but she could still detect the majority of skills and jutsu types.

"Okay..... I'll fight you... but we better make it quick..." Sasuke had a different, more confident expression on his face.

Sakura scowled. "Sasuke!" We do not have much time for this!"

"Don't worry... it won't take long... only 15 seconds," he assured.

"It better be! Or we'll be late for our exams!" Sakura spoke.

He then rushed towards Lee, swinging a fist.

Sasuke ignited his Sharingan while running, long before he reached Lee. However, Lee's innate speed and suppleness outpaced Sasuke's maneuvers.

Lee suddenly thrashed Sasuke into the air. Izumi felt his arm bandage move, wrapping around Sasuke.

After a while, Izumi realized he was about to utilize Primary Lotus, a forbidden jutsu developed by the ninja world's best Taijutsu masters.

The blonde thought quickly and appeared behind Lee, round-kicking him off her teammate.

Izumi caught her breath as she landed back on her feet.

"You're so fast, Izumi!" Lee expressed his shock with hearts in his eyes.

Sakura frowned, her gaze piercing Izumi. 'Cha! Why can't I be cool like her?!'

"Lee, you were about to use the Primary Lotus on Sasuke. You must have known it is a forbidden technique!" Izumi crossed her arms and looked at him with unease.

Suddenly, a brown turtle emerged and scolded Lee.

"Gaahh..... that thing can talk?!" Naruto exclaimed.

Izumi turned and grimaced. "Be polite Naruto... he's a Sensei.."

Sakura observed Lee and the tortoise's interactions. Her expression indicated that she was cringing, but she was also slightly charmed by the unusual combo.

Then Izumi recognized Might Gai, a legendary Taijutsu user from the Leaf Village, who appeared on top of the tortoise.

He punched Lee unexpectedly, leaving a significant mark on his flesh.

Sakura's eyes opened slightly. 'He's only a kid! Why did he punch him?!?'

After a minute, the identical, bushy-browed student and sensei began crying and hugged each other.

Following their bizarre yet sweet fantasy, Gai Sensei turned to Team 7. "Ah... Kakashi's students, right?" He questioned.

"Yeah... We are...It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," Izumi responded, bowing slightly.

Might Gai smile, "Ah, you are the Suoh heir, right? I've heard a lot about your clan, and how powerful they were."

"Indeed. And sure, that is me. And I suppose you are Gai Sensei, correct?"

"You are....correct! I am Might Gai...in the flesh!"Also Kakashi's greatest rival..." he remarked, winking and offering a thumbs up.

He then turns towards Lee. "Lee, why don't you take our colleagues to the classroom...you all should be testing soon..." he suggested.

"Oh, thank you, Lee-..." Sakura began.

"-Oh no, it's fine, Sensei. We know our way, so we'll be going now.." Izumi spoke.

"Alright....if you're sure.." he said.

"I am sure. We will be on our way shortly. Take care, Sensei! You too, Lee!" Izumi exited with a bow and led the group to their testing room.

Sakura stopped in front of Izumi and glared. "Hey, they were only trying to be nice!"

Izumi's eyebrow raised. "I know, Sakura. I wouldn't want to trouble them any more than we have thought..."

"Yeah but still. You should've just let them show us the way..."

Izumi squinted her eyes. "Hey, Sakura?"

"Hm? What, Izumi?" she inquired.

Izumi tilted her head, "I've been wondering... do you have a crush on that Lee kid?"

Sakura suddenly shook her head rapidly as her sweat dropped. "What?! That's a stupid thing to ask. Of course, not!"

Izumi giggled, as she and the others walked past Sakura. "Alright then. If you say so..." the blonde kunoichi was surprised by Sakura's feelings but found it kind of cute that she was protective of him.