Episode 40: Hate Amongst the Last Uchihas!

The tension rises as shadows intertwine, and the clash between siblings commences. Izumi and Sasuke stand side by side, their resolve unwavering, ready to face the enigma that is Itachi Uchiha.

Sasuke and Itachi stand face to face, their eyes locked in a chilling gaze, as the weight of their shared history hangs heavy in the air.

Sasuke, his voice laced with anger and determination, breaks the silence. "Itachi, the time for pretending is over. I won't let you escape the consequences of your actions any longer!" he declares, his Sharingan blazing with intensity.

Itachi's voice remains calm, almost detached, as he responds. "Sasuke, you were always the one I hoped would understand. But it seems your anger blinds you to the truth," he says, his words carrying an eerie weight.

Sasuke's grip tightens on his Chidori as he takes a step forward. "The truth? Don't talk to me about the truth, Itachi! You murdered our entire clan! How can you justify that?" he seethes, his voice trembling with a mix of rage and sorrow.

Itachi's gaze softens, a hint of sadness flickering in his eyes. "There is more to the story than you know, Sasuke. I made an impossible choice for the sake of our village," he replies, his voice tinged with regret.

Sasuke's voice grows colder, his resolve hardening. "I don't care about your justifications anymore, Itachi. I will avenge our clan and make you pay for what you've done!" he declares, his voice resolute and unwavering.

With a swift motion, Sasuke charges forward, Chidori crackling in his hand, aiming to strike at Itachi with all his might. But to his surprise, Itachi effortlessly dodges his attack, seemingly uninterested in their quarrel.

Itachi's voice echoes with an air of indifference. "Sasuke, this fight serves no purpose. You're still too weak to defeat me," he states, his words landing like a cold truth.

Undeterred by Itachi's dismissive words, Izumi focuses her energy, tapping into the depths of her awakening ability. The ground quakes as the colossal figure of Leviathan materializes behind her, ready to aid their cause.

The deafening clash of power reverberates through the air as Izumi and Kisame engage in a fierce battle, their skills, and determination fueling their every move.

Izumi, with her chakra poised and eyes ablaze, confronts Kisame head-on. "Your thirst for power has led you astray, Kisame. But I won't let you harm Naruto or anyone else!" she declares, her voice laced with unwavering resolve.

Kisame smirks, his monstrous sword gleaming menacingly. "You speak with such conviction, little Suoh. Let's see if you can back it up," he taunts, swiftly lunging forward, his strikes like swift currents.

Izumi evades Kisame's assault with agile movements, her jutsus dancing in perfect harmony. "I won't falter, Kisame. The legacy of my clan won't be extinguished by the likes of you!" she retorts, her voice filled with unwavering determination.

Their clash intensifies, their power clashing and sparking with each strike. Izumi's speed and precision match Kisame's brute force, creating a dynamic battle that shakes the very foundation of their surroundings.

However, Kisame's mastery of water-based techniques grants him a temporary advantage. Utilizing his surroundings, he creates a torrential wave that sweeps toward Izumi, forcing her to momentarily retreat.

Kisame chuckles darkly, seizing the opportunity. "Now, it's time to put an end to this futile resistance. Say goodbye, little Suoh," he sneers, his blade poised for a devastating strike toward Izumi and Naruto.

Just as Kisame prepares to deliver the final blow, a voice interrupts the scene. "You won't lay a finger on them, Kisame!" Jiraiya's commanding tone fills the air, his presence radiating with authority.