•①⑨•

- Jungkook's Pov -

"Mr. Jeon... good morning..." That one voice which I was waiting to hear. I see Y/n approaching me and suddenly everything else becomes blurry only she is visible as it seems to me like she's walking in slow motion like those scenes in k dramas.

She finally stops infront of me and smile shyly tugging her hair behind her ears. She's looking so cute today like a soft girl. She's wearing an oversized varsity,crop top and a plaited skater mini skirt. Looking totally opposite of yesterday.

"Morning Y/n..." I smile widely and felt timid suddenly as I remember her confession yesterday. She likes me. I know it's hard to believe but something is telling that she's sincere. I'm starting to like her too unknowingly. Yes she's my student but she's gonna graduate in a few months aways so there is a possibility.

"Hey um your top... I've washed but forgot to bring maybe we can go later to my place to take it.." she smirk and walk closer to me but I don't back away.
"Are you trying to find an excuse to invite me to your place hmm Mr. Jeon?" I smirk back at her and lick my dry lips.

"What if I am?" She raise her brows at my sudden comeback.
"Then I can't wait for my classes to end...see you later Mr. Jeon" she wink and walk pass me to go to her seat on seeing the students filling the room as we don't wanna get caught flirting.

I know I'm going way to fast but she's making me feel alive again. Chaeri never gave me this much attention before so I never felt so wanted like Y/n is making me feel now. I hope she wouldn't turn out like that whore. I'm opening my heart for her and if she break it too then I'm giving up for real and never give it to anyone ever again.

•||•

"Sorry for the mess.. I was in a hurry and didn't get to clean this morning..." I blush seeing the mess here and rush to take my clothes which were on the floor and the dirty dishes which has to be cleaned.

"It's okay...you live alone so it's difficult to manage things on your own..." She followed me to the bedroom and sat on my bed since that's the only place available for sitting as I have no couch or stool yet. I'm feeling embarassed of course since she's very rich and has probably never been in a small place like this.

"So here's your top... would you want something to drink?" She put the top inside her bag and face me.
"Just plain water please" I nod and quickly went to fetch a glass of water for her and myself.

"You aren't leaving yet are you?" I sit with her after putting the glasses back in the kitchen.
"You me to stay hmm?" She questions me back with a small grin forming on her pretty red lips.

"Yes of course.... I wanna clear things out with you" her smile falls on seeing my serious face.
"It's fine if you don't want anything to do with me.. I'll m-move on? I guess?" She's avoiding my eyes and looking sad all of a sudden as she mistook my words.

"No don't... I first want to be sure that your serious with what you want..." She finally look into my eyes and bob her head.
"Yes! I... I wanna try it with you and no one else...you are experienced and know more than the other guys my age knows...so it's a big yes!"

I smile hearing her words. So she really wants this and I'm willing to give her my all hoping this time I'll receive it back and also hoping I'm not making a mistake by giving her a chance.

There's a 5 year age gap between us but I'm still willing to show her how it feels to have someone not for sex but who actually can shower her with what she never felt before knowing I'm going to be the first to have her heart.

"Okay...you have to stick to me and cannot look at other guys only me...are you still willing?" She thinks for awhile. I knew it's hard for someone like her who has guys around her everywhere but loyalty is important and I won't tolerate if someone cheats.

"I'll try it for you...." She finally says.
"I hope you can stay loyal...you know I hate it when people cheat on their partner... I cannot bear that so think wisely... I'll be the only man you can turn to"
"Yes I'll be loyal... I've actually been since I've started liking you...I haven't been with any other guys for awhile now"

That's a relief.

"I hope it'll be like that... don't break my trust like how that whore did okay Y/n... I'm allowing you in my life because I fell for you unknowingly due to the unwanted attention you gave me these past two months.... I wasn't supposed to but it just happened...please don't take my feelings for granted... I'm still hurt and I'm hoping you'll help me heal my broken heart and put it's broken pieces back to beat only for you..."

She place her soft hand on top of mine and give it a light squeeze.

"I will Mr. Jeon...are you ready to tell me about what that bitch did that hurt you this much that I feel like you're doubting me" I look at her and place my free hand on top of her one which was holding my other one.

"You can call me Jungkook...it feels weird to hear you calling me Mr. Jeon now..you can call me that only when we're in the university...."
"Ok... Jungkook...gosh it feels weird.. I'm used to calling you Mr. Jeon"
"Then get used to calling me by my name too... I like how it sounds when you say it.."

Her cheeks became slightly red as I wink at her. Cute.

"And no I'm not doubting you... I'm just feeling scared you know...to be thrown away like that again" she looks at me without saying anything then scoot closer and lean up to peck my cheeks causing my heart to beat fast.

I wanna feel that again!

"She's stupid to do that... I promise you Jungkook I'll try my best to make you forget what she did to you... I'm willing to do anything to make you the happiest man alive...you deserve so much better and I'll try my level best to give you everything you deserve" She look at me with her beautiful eyes which shows pure sincerity and I tear up as she said that.

I'll treasure this girl with my whole heart from now on. Everyone is so wrong to just judge her from outside. I was one of them too but now that I know how sweet and lovely she is from the inside I'm not planning to let her go at all.

I don't care that I'm her fucking professor I don't care about our age difference. All I care is about her and no one else.

**********
To be continued

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy Reading 💜✨