•②⑥•

We stumbled into her bedroom while maintaining the sloppy kiss. Her room is beautiful, grey and black theme with a huge bed and couch and a big TV was there too. And the best thing, it smells like her.

She skillfully unbutton my shirt as we stand at the edge of the bed then she place her palm on my chest before roaming it around my upper body. Her soft touch feels so good.

I bring my hands up to touch her gorgeous body too. Sliding my hands inside her shirt, I touch her bare back then move up to unhook her bra. I palm her big tits inside her from inside her shirt liking how they perfectly fit in my hands.

Grabbing the hem of her shirt I lift it up her head throwing it on the floor along with her lace bra. Fuck so sexy she even has a small rose tattoo under her right breast and maybe more which I'll see once she's fully naked before my eyes. Just how more hot can this girl be.

"Your so pretty and hot...just how I like" I breathe against her lips before kissing her again. I just can't wait to devour her and make love. Yes make love not just fuck. I want her to be my woman and I don't like the idea of having meaningless sex. Sex is to be done out of love not for fun and I'm willing to love Y/n from today.

"You are too...the hottest out of all... I'm happy your only mine" she placed a wet kiss on my neck before pushing my body and I fell on the soft bed while she climbed on it hovering me. I lick my lips feeling hungry just by the sight of her full delicious breast present for me to suck.

I helped her remove her shorts and panties finally having her naked in all her glory. Damn I'm surely the luckiest man alive to have a gorgeous and sexy girl like her.

"How many more tattoos do you have?" I asked out of curiosity while fondling with her tits.
"You don't like tattoos?" Is she serious?
"Of course I do... I have them too on my hips and arms which you didn't see last time as I kept my shirt on"

"I have one more on my back...see" she turn around and I saw a crecent moon tattoo on her left shoulder.
"Show me yours.." I quickly discard my dress shirt exposing my full sleeve tattoos which I got some weeks after I broke up with the bitch.

"Woahhh...so fucking hot...ugh can't believe you're all mine to see..." She stare at my tattooed hand in awe making me chuckle and grab her waist to flip us over so I can be on top.
"I can't believe I get you all for myself too out of all the guys out there..." I start kissing her jaw then down to her neck and collarbone not forgetting to give a few sucks leaving my marks behind.

Finally I reached her chest and took her perky nipples in my mouth sucking on it like a baby. I moved to the next one giving equal attention to both the babies.

"Only mine to suck.." I start kissing down her toned tummy then reaced her thighs.  Lifting her right leg up I kiss her calf then her ankle and feet while she just look at me with a soft expression on her face.

I want to shower her with love. Kiss every part of her body and show her she made a right decision choosing me as her first lover.

"Am I being too soft?" I asked while kissing her other leg softly. She shook her head and continue to watch me.
"I love this... I can feel you really want me for me not just my body..." I smile and slide my hands up from her ankle to her thighs.

"Yes baby.... I want to shower your body with love... I don't want to just fuck but make love...do it slowly with lots of sweet kisses and touches.. I bet you've never made love right only had sex... today I'll show you the difference between just sex and sex with love"