monday

[EDITED]

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

 ‧₊ chapter one ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ this is a deal,,

 ❝ this is a deal,,

"All by yourself today, soul boy?"

(m/n) could almost feel his eyes rolling in the back of his head at the voiced question. An annoyed sigh departs his parted lips while he keeps his hands around the warm drink he ordered.

He was waiting for Shoto to arrive.

It's always in winter when things are the most peaceful for him. His fingerless gloves always felt incredibly soft against his hands, and the hot chocolate's steam tickled his face and made him feel warm and fuzzy. But it seems he won't be able to get a moment of peace and solitude by himself as a man sits next to him on one of the high stools at the counter.

"Hawks." He greets mildly.

The pro-hero chuckles, a grin spreading on his lips. That's how Hawks's always been, constantly happy, never miserable. (m/n) hadn't yet determined if he loathed or liked it, he felt equal parts wary and reassured.

On the other hand, the voice in his head was really not fond of the hero. 

"C'mon, turn that frown upside down!" The blonde pokes at his cheek, (m/n) slaps his hand away, and Hawks sighs. "You are a hard nut to crack."

"What do you want?" The middle-schooler inquiries.

The adult hums. With his chin resting in the palm of his hand, he stares at the boy, noncommittal.

"You already forgot? You wound me."

(m/n) couldn't care less. This man has been bugging him since the start of his last middle school year, since the day he learned in some mysterious ways about his quirk. Consequently, he's been pestering him every day about joining his agency.