wednesday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter ten ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ shoto smiles?!,,

If god gave (m/n) a coin for every time he accepted Shoto's invitation to eat at his house just because he can't say no to the voice in his head, he would be rich enough to pick up Hawks' habit of buying random things

It's the fourth time this week that he'll have to walk alone when the moon is high in the sky, all because his alter-ego couldn't shut up about rule number one. Protect Shoto.

"Protect, not spoon-feed him." A 'tch' leaves his lips as he props his feet on his desk. Hands behind the head.

His mood had gotten horrendous after his altercation with Endeavor, particularly after Hawks reprimanded him. "Keigo takes care of us. You should be grateful." The voice in his head rebukes.

The teenager shrugs. "Man, I don't give a fuck."

He turns around and curiously eyes Izuku, who hurriedly writes in his notebook. He thinks, at the moment, that Midoriya's hair is weirdly green. He wonders how it would feel if he just touched it right now.

"Keigo ain't my dad. He doesn't get to tell me what to do." (m/n) says out loud, without a single care in the world, as if he isn't in a classroom full of people.

The other him makes a fuss inside his head: "He's making efforts to make our life easier. So that we aren't alone at home! You gotta admit that he's a good big brother to us!"

Now, (m/n) plays with a coin, smoothly sliding it between his knuckles. He rocks back and forth with his chair.

He hums. "I would rather die.".

A few curious glances are thrown at the teenager when students hear him utter alone. He doesn't expect them to make any comment, and obviously, they don't.

See, the teenager learned that now, apparently, people are scared of him. Even if the teachers denied his murder allegations, the rumors spread fast. Any other student would be upset, but not (m/n). Smelling the quivering of every student he glares at is nothing but funny.