tuesday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

[EDITED]

‧₊ chapter two ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ the boy was death itself,,

Death does not discriminate between the sinners and the saints

Death does not discriminate between the sinners and the saints. Between men or women, young or old. It doesn't ask for permission. It takes as it sees fit. So what is worth a human's life, truly? Are we really capable of judging who must stay or must go? 

(m/n) claps two hands over his ears, as if this simple gesture could stop the voice from repeating the inquiries over and over. Those are questions that will forever be unanswered for the boy. No matter how long they swirl inside his brain, troubles his mind, he never sees the end of it.

Now, he is a student at U.A., but his overthinking appears to have pursued him even in there. Even when he sits in his chair, studying such a mundane subject as English, he finds his mind wandering in different directions.

In the morning, classes 1-A had basic subjects. They start with Maths and then English with Present Mic. It's easy for the boy as those are mostly the same lessons they've been recycling for years. He stopped counting how many times he had to study the past simple since he entered middle school.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong, (m/n)?"

The teenager jolts out of his reverie when the teacher suddenly interrogates him. A furtive glance at the board confirms his easily deducted answer: "The relative pronoun in the fourth one is in the wrong place."

"Okay! That's the right answer!"

It doesn't take long for the teenager to return to his thoughts. Or perhaps it's the thoughts that return to him.

Surprisingly, life in U.A. was very prosaic. It was a bit like any high school, actually. The only exception was that one could bump into pro-heroes at any corner of the hallways. Lunch was at the main cafeteria, where they bought gourmet food for reasonable prices.