friday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !

[EDITED]⠀

‧₊ chapter five ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝make a wish,,

"Is this the new heroes' special comic of Hawks and Endeavor volume number 2?" Midoriya asks in a little voice

"Is this the new heroes' special comic of Hawks and Endeavor volume number 2?" Midoriya asks in a little voice. The question had burned his tongue for the past few minutes since he noticed the item while sitting on the bed in (m/n)'s room.

(m/n) looks at him in confusion before he detects the shining cover with the two pro-heroes. "Oh, yes, Hawks bought it for me."

He can't say he enjoyed the gesture, though, it's still his best friend's abusive dad on the cover, and he's sadly bigger than the Wing hero.

"That's so cool." The green-haired drawls out his sentence. It looks like he has more to say but is mentally pulling his hair out not to convey it.

It's not hard to notice, so (m/n) decides to save him time.

"You can borrow it if you want."

Deku's smile is shy when he hears this proposal, with a blush taking ground on his cheeks. "For real? It's a rare item..."

(m/n) refrains from notifying him that the only reason he didn't throw it away was that Keigo gifted it to him and spent his time reading it out loud, even if the boy insisted many times on not wanting bedtime stories.

So he nods. "Yeah, I trust you."

Deep down, the boy's praying that Deku will either lose it or spill hot coffee on the ugly cover. Even if he doubts the gentle soul will be anything but delicate with the book. After all, it is a rare item, a pricy one, that is. Hawks really do have a lot of money to waste.

Talk of the devil.— The adult's head pops out the door frame. "Hey, boys! What do you want to eat?"

Dear god, he sounds like a mother now.