thursday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter eighteen ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ hero name,,

 ❝ hero name,,

Annoying.

Attending school was annoying. Sitting on the first table was just as much. But today was special. (m/n) heard they were finally going to choose their hero names.

About damn time.

And now, the teenager just wanted to sit back and relax and enjoy his evening. When, all of a sudden, he hears this agitating graving voice.

"(m/n), you got 2320 offers! Can you talk to one of them for me, please? Please, please, please! There must be a ton of hot girls there!"

Mineta. The degenerate.

He gets on (m/n)'s nerves faster than morning's light through the curtains.

"Go ask Bakugo. He got more." He waves at the seat behind him.

"Hah?! Why are you throwing Blue-balls at me?!" The blonde protests, grabbing the back of the guy's collar from behind.

Mineta's face turns white, and sweat gushes down his face. The next time he speaks, he spits everywhere, and (m/n) has to dodge every saliva projectile coming his way.

What a bummer.

"I... I am literally purple!" He sweatdrops when Katsuki glares at him. Then turns to the teenager and cries: "(m/n), you're so selfish! Gatekeeping the hot girls!"

The teenager sighs, getting out of Bakugo's grasp on his shirt.

"If you weren't so pathetic, you would have gotten more offers."

The explosion boy snickers.

"Damn right, fuckface!"

(m/n) gets up from his chair, only to grab Katsuki by the collar of his uniform. Screaming back: "Stop calling me fuckface!"