thursday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter eleven ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ sharing,,

Bare knees collapse on the stadium floor

Bare knees collapse on the stadium floor. The irritated skin -due to rubbing- is pigmented and turned red.

(m/n) should have worn his school tracksuit, as his gym shorts did nothing to prevent the polyurethane's effect on his skin. Sweat ran down his face, sliding down his neck, mixed with the water he had poured over his head to cool off.

"You improved since last time."

A snicker comes out of the blonde's mouth. "Course I have! I am not planning on becoming the number one hero by slacking off!"

The boy lets out a wheeze as he crawls toward the nearest shadow. Under one of the trees, hiding from the sun, he leans against a wall, catching his breath. He shuts his eyes but regardlessly feels when Bakugo approaches, just as exhausted, and drops a few feet away.

He opens a lazy eye and peeks at his opponent.

"Number one hero, really?" (m/n) smirks, closing his eye again and letting his body relax.

"You got a problem with it, corpse-maker?!" The blonde bites back with a glare. Though, his tone isn't as threatening as he desires.

This time the soul manipulator huffs audibly. "Corpse-maker? You can do better."

"Shut up!" Katsuki bares his teeth, making the boy burst into another bout of snorts.

As the last timbres of his voice fade, a silence settles. The heat is so unbearable that they can witness its distortion altering the high school stadium.

The teenagers could have sat staring at the sky, with pasty mouths, comforting themselves by swallowing their saliva -so as not to collapse from dehydration- for hours, if not for (m/n) miraculously remembering what there was in his bag.

The boy gets up and rummages through his backpack, pulling out a plastic bag with Gari Gari Kun written on the wrapper.

"Damn, I am so perfect! I bought a popsicle." He exclaims to himself, but Katsuki hears him regardless.