monday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

[EDITED]

‧₊ chapter eight↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝new me,,

The coin in (m/n)'s palm is faded and quite old

The coin in (m/n)'s palm is faded and quite old. It must be. The two have been using it since childhood. It's a 5 Yen coin, yellow and damaged. It's not heavy and, therefore, easy to flip.

Soon, his eyes aren't only on the currency, they look all around him. The boy had forgotten how cold and scary it was here until he found it again. He gives himself a moment to recover in the silence between them.

Then he asks. "How much?"

"I want the whole year."

"The whole year?!" He stifles on thick air at his vision answering him.

Sitting in one corner and (m/n) at the other end, he could barely see him because of the oppressive darkness. The notion of ​​staying here for a whole year didn't please him.

The boy in front of him shrugs. "You've been in control for years."

It's not a lie. For more than a decade, the teenagers lived with defined terms that neither has yet broken and the times his alter ego was out could be counted on the fingers of one hand. But (m/n) didn't want to stay here for a year. The boy didn't trust him, no matter how long they had been together.

"I let you out sometimes!" He protests.

The other raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, for two or three sentences. I mostly talked inside your thick skull."

When (m/n)'s expression doesn't change, and he remains on guard, his other version sighs as he rises from the floor. On his way, he kicks a silver ball lying on the ground (one of the souls he kept playing with until it faded), declaring:

"It doesn't matter. The rules are the rules."

And before he could even cut him off, (m/n) suddenly stiffened when the cold eyes of his vision glared at him. Every word faded deep into his throat.