monday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter fifteen ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ jinx ,,

After the sports festival, the students were granted a few days off for injury recovery

The vacations were gloomy as it was raining all day, and (m/n) hadn't seen Hawks since their altercation. Something in the city changed in that period of time. Everyone noticed, but no one could pinpoint it.

Today's his last day of the break. Or was it yesterday? He doesn't know. He doesn't care.

Smashing the buttons Q, W, and E of the computer, (m/n)'s face was in a deep scowl. The game center was loud. The boy usually didn't like all the moving and people talking -preferred the calm of his bedroom- but he had a little money to waste.

Plus, it was on his to-do list for a while, anyway.

The palm on his hand repetitively strikes the keyboard so violently that he is surprised it hasn't flown to pieces. A headphone set on his head felt heavy yet comfortable.

The character on the boy's screen speaks, and it echoes in his ears: "No need to be scared—or alive." He snorts.

Her crazy laugh soon follows, and the student sees someone grouse about hearing it too often.

The blue-haired champion was funny, albeit a bit crazy, but nonetheless funny. (m/n) doesn't quite recall her lore, something with a curse or a jinx, perhaps? He only chose her because she looked unhinged and amusing.

Either way, he doesn't get to think about it too much as the woman's robotic voice from the game reports: "An enemy is godlike!"

Damn.

"Huh?! Who the fuck is this lowlife!" The soul-manipulator smashes his keyboard again. He usually was the sore loser, so he took the whole victory stuff very seriously.

His head moves closer to the computer to examine the mini-map before using two fingers to open the "all chat" by pressing [SHIFT] and [ENTER] simultaneously.