friday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter twelve ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝sports festival,,

 ❝sports festival,,

The U.A. sports festival is drawing near. (m/n) has heard Aizawa say, mouth muffled by a face wrapped in bandaids. 

At first, he wasn't planning on participating. But he isn't sure if it was possible to boycott such an event. It's not for lack of trying from the media, though.

Ever since the villain attack, they've doubted U.A.'s security and students' well-being. And if they were to get hurt during the festival, the consequences would be irreversible, and the high school's reputation would be annihilated.

Thankfully, their homeroom teacher affirmed that the security of such an event would be strengthened to five times that of the previous years. Nevertheless, if an attack were to happen, (m/n) is 100% sure parents would withdraw their children from the heroic course.

And the idea of it doesn't repel him all that much.

"If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event." The teacher elucidates.

And that's how Endeavor was made. The teenager thinks sarcastically.

After a heartwarming (this is sarcastic too) speech, homeroom is dismissed by Aizawa, and the bell rings. (m/n) take his time to look around him, only to notice that many are determined already. 

First of them is Bakugo. Though the boy had to unscrew his head to see it, the latter's smile showed he was ready to blow everything up. Both literally and figuratively.

At the back of the classroom, Kirishima screams out, and (m/n) finds him so loud that he's unconsciously drawn to the conversation.

"Even though all that happened, I am getting really excited!" 

A black-haired boy that Bakugo consistently called soy sauce face answers with the same enthusiasm: "If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!"