saturday

for obvious reasons (lazy) we'll just say that todoroki's world heroes mission costume is (m/n)'s.

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

[EDITED]

‧₊ chapter six ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ used to stick together,,

Sometimes, (m/n) likes Dabi

Yeah, (m/n) likes him when he's not smiling maniacally, when he's not planning to kill his friend, and when he's only woken up and has a froggy mind.

And he loathes it.

Every time he catches his heart warming up to him, he prays to have all his knives stabbed in his back so that he understands his lessons. Every day, he reaches out to get slapped, hoping it will make him hate the villain. But it never happens because Dabi knows how to be kind. Not every day, but he knows how to, sometimes.

"Is that your hero costume?"

"You got a problem with it?" While parts of him still want to hear his opinion, he doesn't want to show it. Little did he know, Dabi already understood how dear he was to him.

"No, I like it."

And here it is. That voice that sounded like Touya and made (m/n) feel like he was going crazy. And though his mind was screaming not to fall into the trap, he didn't let anything show on his neutral face.

It's not fair.

"Thanks."

The black-haired man chooses the seat next to the apprentice hero and observes him. With his chin resting in the palm of his hand, he stares at the boy. (m/n) hates how comforting it is and how he reminds him of Keigo.

He hates how much he likes Dabi at this very moment.

"You should ask for Kevlar material." Todoroki comments while pointing his finger at the drawn gloves on the paper.