thursday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

[EDITED]

‧₊ chapter four ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ (m/n)'s dad?,,

It is a stupid idea

It is a stupid idea.

They could get expelled, or worse, Aizawa would have them tied up in a classroom for hours as a punishment. But Bakugo had already decided, and (m/n)... Well, he just wanted it to be done.

"Come and get it, side cast!" Bakugo shrieked.

As he charged forward, swinging an assertive right, ready to use his quirk, the teenager encountered him, opposing him with his fist. His punch was faster, and Bakugo took the hit in the jaw and spat blood. When the crimson red painted his white shirt, (m/n) hears someone gasp behind him. He chooses to ignore it and focuses on his opponent.

He is right not to get distracted because Bakugo jerked up almost instantly, going for his adversary immediately using his explosions. Nevertheless, the boy avoided his attack with lightning speed. He knows he will stand no chance if the choleric uses his power, so he doesn't let him do so. In his head, Hawks' advice resound in a loop.

Exhale sharply with every punch and drive your elbow rather than the first.

The teenager forms a V with the space between his thumb and forefinger and aims at Bakugo's throat with all his might, this time with the usage of his ability. Almost instantly following the skin's contact, the blonde's soul is ejected outside his body, and for an outsider, it looks like Katsuki just glitched out his build, now floating around.

Screams ring out as the blonde's corpse collapses to the ground. Regardless, (m/n) closes the palm of his hand and pulls it closer to himself, causing the soul to find itself propelled back into Katsuki's body.

If Kacchan were to describe it, he would say it felt like having your head forced down underwater for more than you could handle. A feeling of that apnea made the blonde dizzy.