wednesday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter seventeen ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ my terms,,

(m/n) is waiting

(m/n) is waiting.

He is sitting in a white armchair, legs spread and arms dangling from both sides, slowly sliding from the seat without care.

Bored, he sat there as if the chair was turning him into jelly. Aizawa sensei has told him that the council wanted to "discuss certain matters" with him and that it was not up to negotiating. Though, he'd have expected them to at least give him an explanation on why.

Everyone was choosing their agencies after the sports festival, but here he was, counting every spot where the blue paint had faded from the walls.

"Could you wait here, please?" Sounds easy, right? Full bladder. Weary, aggravated, uncomfortable, and famished. That's all he could think about himself.

He would have walked away if this didn't concern that stupid education rule. And if Aizawa had ordered him to wait. But he didn't. He asked.

It's different.

So he waited.

Thanks the God, after a few minutes only, the office's door opened.

"(m/n) Shinazugawa?" Midnight simpers as her head peaked out of the room.

The boy soughs and she invites him in.

Upon entering the place, he's met with familiar faces staring at him. He scans each one carefully. On the first line was Aizawa, tired as usual and on the verge of falling asleep. Next to him was Present Mic, his complete opposite. In front of them was a pro-hero with blonde hair and a costume of... denim? Half his face was hidden, and (m/n) thinks: What a weirdo.

Next to the weirdo, though.

"Hawks..." The tone is incensed.

Keigo, however, doesn't let his hero composure granulate. He barely smiles, waving a friendly hand to the boy. "(m/n)."