wednesday

⺌ TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

TEEN SPIRITS ❜ ★ !⠀

‧₊ chapter three ↷ ⌗ '🪐
不死川.❫ ʬ. ❝ the weakling,,

"When I grow up, I will become the strongest hero ever!"

Boyish laughter echoes through the forest, a peaceful, bare place where two boys drew pictures on the clear earth with the end of a stick. Someday they would play pirates, other times, heroes. Or, like today, they would talk for hours about whatever comes to their mind.

"You'll be so rich you will buy the entire earth."

At that time, (m/n) was only a six-year-old child who had just discovered his quirk and didn't have a single care in the world. He spent most of his days following Touya behind with stars in his eyes when Endeavor wouldn't allow him to hang out with Shoto. The white-haired boy was always there so he wouldn't get bored, even if the youngest forced himself on him a bit. The oldest found it endearing, but he would eat a whole bowl of mustard before admitting it.

"That sounds like a good idea! I'll crown myself king Touya, the first." Another laugh bubbles in his throat, and he doesn't hold it back.

The child looks up at his friend's brother, a subtle smile harboring on his face. "When I grow up, I want to be just like you."

"Huh? Me?"

Touya blinks several times as he seems taken aback. He, who was only his father's backup plan if Shoto didn't live up to his standards, being (m/n)'s model? It had astounded him. Though he quickly resumed composing himself, not failing in his confident act. (Now that he was actually someone's idol, he couldn't afford to show weaknesses.)

"I mean, of course! Aren't I just great?" He puffs out his chest and shows a posture worthy of a superhero before a curious pout emerges on his face. "Can I ask why, though?"

(m/n) gazes at the ground for a moment, where an endeavor drawing lays with all its glory. He doesn't have to think much about it because the answer comes naturally to him.