Prologue

This begins the year of 1995 yall so please tune in so our main character is born  in the beginning so we go from there.

Omniscient

Alayshia Langston is heavily pregnant with her baby girl she is thirty eight weeks she is now currently partying with her child's father on his 24th birthday party she was just only 21 and pregnant with her first child a healthy babygirl.

" Lay I hope you enjoying yourself and how is my baby girl doing she ain't stressing you out or kicking or nothing " said Micah who happens to be the father of her child she met Micah just when she was eighteen and he was twenty one they were in a class together in college and then they began dating and one thing lead to another she conceived a baby in 1994.

" I am enjoying myself Micah but your child has been kicking me all day plus I can give birth at anytime and where is Heidi " said Alayshia asking him for his current girlfriend.

Micah and Alayshia dated from they met until 1994 and she later on found out that she was indeed with child she told her mom and her dad and they wanted her to come back to The Bahamas where she is from.

Alayshia was born on an island which is located in The Bahamas she is the 9th child  out of thirteen children and she is from the island of San Salvador while Micah was born in Los Angeles , California and he is the 7th child out of eight children.

" She is some where around here and do you have a hospital bag packed just in case she comes today or any day " said Micah.

" Yeah I do last week I washed all her clothes and stuff so I have a few outfits for her and some stuff for me and I need you by my side Micah " said Alayshia.

Micah took Alayshia's purity back when she was nineteen and she did not tell no one but when they ended up with child she had to tell her parents and her parents allowed her to stay in the States.

" Alayshia I got you we may not be together  but you will always be apart of my life because your the mother of my first born " said Micah.

Alayshia felt a contraction and she really thought it was braxton hicks so she ignored it caught cause it could be a false alarm  so she just went about enjoying the party as if she did not feel a contraction.

As the party went on she kept getting contractions but she didn't want to ruin Micah's party since it was his birthday she and Heidi had spent the whole month of August planning his party and everything he did not know what they were up to but he for sure was grateful to two amazing women in his life.

***

2 minutes after the party ends 

Alayshia felt the third contraction and this time it felt horrible and she knew that this baby was coming  and she was coming on her daddy birthday she wasn't due until September 14th which was her initial due date but babies tend to come early.

" Alayshia are you ok I've notice that you were in pain up until my party ended so what is wrong " said Micah and he has always been genuine when it came to the women in his life especially his mom and sisters.