Chapter 11

Micaéla 

Today  was another day yall and believe or not it was the last week of our summer break so dad had already did all the school shopping so we had everything we needed plus he had all our school uniform and everything.

Mom💙: Good morning sweetheart 

Me: Good morning mommy 

Mom💙: School soon open are you prepared 

Me: Yes ma'am I am well prepared thanks to daddy 

Mom💙: Ok good 

Me: I am supposed to be hanging with Brae so she is coming over 

" Caé come downstairs Braelynn is here " said dad as he peeked in my room so I got up from where I was and went downstairs.

" Are you gonna keep doing that to me by popping up in my room like that all the time and ok I am coming I was talking to mom via text " I said as I went downstairs with dad.

" Yeah do you have a problem with that younglady and my bad I didn't know you was talking to your mom I apologize for that " said dad.

" Yeah apology accepted anyways are we going somewhere or staying in the house and will I be taking the bus to school or your going to be dropping me off just a question for you " I said.

" We are staying home and no I will take you to and from school everyday anything else you need to know daughter " said dad.

" Ugh well not anything I need to know but I am taking Brae up to my room and no boys allowed that includes you daddy so bye " I said as I took Brae up to my room.

" Gurl uncle Micah is something else he your twin but you got Aunty Lay eyes though anyways are you ready for school next week Monday I know I ain't ready plus this the seventh grade which is middle school anyways " said Brae

" I am so not ready plus I can't believe it anyways no body better mess with me cause if ya push my buttons I fighting for sure " I said.

" Gurl same like I know my brother is in sixth grade and then the other one is going in fifth so y the time we get to eight grade he gone be in middle school with us as well " said Brae.

" Oh yeah Brandon and Braeden gone be in seventh grade while Micah Jr. and Bradley Jr. is going in the fifth grade " I said.

Mommy💙: Hey you forget about me aye 

Me: No ma'am that was dad's doing he interrupted us 

Mom💙: Oh ok well what you doing now?

Me: I am hanging with Brae all day today 

Mom💙: Tell Goddie baby I say hi 

Me: Ok I will mommy 

" That's Goddie who texting you aye cause I know you only texting her cause Uncle Micah is home so you can't text him at all " said Brae.

" Yup and she said to tell Goddie Baby she said hi and watch me text daddy gurl he gone be like why you texting me when we in the same house that is how dad goes yanno " I said.

Me: Daddy can me and Brae have a snack please 

Daddy❤️: Why are you texting me when we in the same house huh and sure come for it 

Me: Cause I wanted to text you and we will be right down

Daddy❤️: Gurl I will knock you upside your head 

" Gurl you didn't just text uncle Micah fr aye cause I know he told you something lol my dad is the same way as well " said Brae.

" Yeah I did gurl he told me he is going to knock me upside my head lol but he say we can get a snack so come on " I said.

We went downstairs and we went in the pantry and we got what we wanted and we grabbed two apple juice out of the fridge and yall my dad walked in the kitchen and he squeezed my nose he always doing that to me.

" You are something else why text me instead of coming to me to ask if yall could have a snack baby girl " said dad.

" Well I didn't feel like coming downstairs and true I could've but I didn't want to so yeah " I said.

"  You are something else you know Keithra don't worry you gone know when I knock you upside your head " said dad.

" I gone tell Micah Stampley on you cause that's my daddy and he don't play about his first born so watch out " I said and I have always said that to people when they try to hit me and they immediately back off.

" You do know that's my name and I'm your daddy right so how can I do myself in huh Micaéla Stampley " said dad.

" You do know I was messing with you right daddy and I be saying that to people so I tried it out on you lol " I said.

" Oh really and yeah your right I don't play when it comes to my first born and my other borns cause when come to all my children I'm going to protect yall " said dad.

Yall it's amazing to hear my dad talk about protecting all his children and I got an amazing dad and he would say that about his Godchildren and some of them are my cousins like Braelynn them then I got other God sisters and brothers on both sides my parents stood for a lot of friends children.

Braelynn and I we went back in my room and we continued to talk and we talked about the oy who be staring at me turns out he is in the same grade as me and his friend likes Braelynn anyways he always stares at me and sometimes I would catch him staring.

Not that he is ugly he actually cute but dang why stare at me all the time like is there something on my face or what cause many times he be staring hard and his friend does the same thing to Braelynn.

 Braelynn ended up going home after dinner and then I helped dad put the leftovers up and I cleaned all the dishes then I went to bed and called it a night.

****

So I didn't leave yall stranded I decided to give yall another update please bare with me when I am trying to update each books.

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye see yall soon