Chapter 19

Micaéla

Another week of school the second week and yall I'm sleepy but I know if I don't get out this bed my walking alarm clock is going to do me in.

I got up and made my bed up and everything then I went to the bathroom and took a six minute shower.

I got out of the shower and I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went in my room dried off and slipped my underwear on. 

Once I did that I moisturized my body then I slipped on my ankle socks and went and found my outfit.

I had my bag packed  for today my homework was in my folder so I had everything.

Her outfit minus the phone she has the very first iphone.

Once I got dressed I fixed mynhair into a neat ponytail and did my edges then I slipped my shoes on.

Jaylen❤️: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning Jaylen

Every morning he texts me and tells me good morning  and then we normally talk and we always talking. 

I haven't talked to my mom yet about him well not my actual mom my bonus mom. 

Me: Good morning mommy 💕

Mom💜: Good morning sweetheart have a great day at school.

Me: I will mommy talk to you later.

After talking with my mom I grabbed my backpack and my phone and went downstairs.

" Good morning babygirl how did you sleep and did you send your mom a morning text " said dad.

" Good morning daddy I did and I slept well and August is almost over and September soon here " I said.

" That's great and I know and so I did book the hotel for your sleepover I talked with your Godparents agreed to have your Godsisters come " said dad.

" That's great and I want red velvet cake for a birthday cake and I want to go get ice cream and I guess that's about it " I said.

Dad placed the breakfast in front of me with a glass of apple juice so I got started on my breakfast.

I ate everything and I drank my juice then I placed the dishes in the sink and sat back down it was still early.

" What else do you want and your mom is supposed to be sending your birthday gift she got you soon " said dad.

"  A bag of candy to be on my daddy lap and to be a daddy's girl " I said.

" Ok and you are a daddy's girl and you always on my lap babygirl " said dad.

" Ok you got me and why can't I have a boyfriend now " I said.

" You are only eleven about to be twelve and you must have a boyfriend younglady absolutely not " said dad.

" I will be thirteen next year and ok but eventually I'll have a boyfriend " I said.

***

Location: Middle School

I was now at school and I had History, language, Spanish and Art today so I got my books I needed and everything.

Braelynn and I were in the court yard sitting down at one of the benches and we were just minding our own business.

" Hey Micaéla  how you doing and you look pretty today " said Jaylen.

" Hey Jaylen thanks you look handsome today " I said.

" Thanks I was trying look good for you and you only " said Jaylen.

" Well you did well and you really like me for real " I said.

" Yes I get eyes for you and you only I don't like these other girls they are to fast for my liking" said Jaylen.  

" Awe you so sweet yeah I noticed like some of them dress so nasty and wild to get yall attention but I like you too and I've been liking you for a while now " I said.

" I  gone make sure you become mines and I like you too and the same I been liking from the first day of school " said Jaylen.

***

First Period: Language

We walked inside our language class and we sat down where we usually sit and we tookndown the notes and everything.

We gave her our assignment that was due today and we gave her the other ones that weren't due.

She taught the class and we took down what she said she gave us some more assignments and then we waited for the bell to ring.

***

Second Period : History

We were know in our history class and we took down the notes turned 8n every homework and.

We listened to a video she had us watching we took down notes and everything we got more assignments and then we waited for break and then we had our third period then fourth and so on.

***

Skipped to after-school

School was now over and we were now waiting on our ride so we just decided to sit on the steps and talk.

" Gurl me and Kayvon talked he said I gone be his soon " said Braelynn.

" Awe that's cute and Jaylen told me the same  thing but I'm worried that dad won't like me seeing Jaylen but I don't care " I said.

" Gurl what can our dads possibly try do make us break up with them I think not anyways so our birthday coming up " said Braelynn.

" True and besides I really like Jaylen and oh I know and I'm so excited to celebrate our birthdays  " I said.

We got picked up and now we were home I did all my assignments then I got a snack and went back to my assignments.

****

This is once again another filler chapter I am trying to get in a lot of chapters in so I can get to what I want to post up which will be soon.

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye yall