Chapter 21

Alayshia ( Micaéla's mom and Micah baby mother and ex )

Tomorrow is my baby birthday today is her daddy birthday so I flew in just in time to celebrate him and our babygirl.

Stampley💙: When is your flight coming in ?

Me: My flight should be landing soon

Stampley 💙: I'm on my way to the airport

Me: OK

Our flight just landed and we were about to get of the plane soon so I was staying for a while to be near my princess.

The fasten seat belts turned off and where able to unbuckle our seat belts I went and grabbed my carryon and I had my purse so I got out and I followed the others I went to get my luggage.

By the time I came out the airport Stampley pulled up and he got out and he hugged me and helped me but my stuff in the trunk then I got in the car.

Me: I hope you behaving for your daddy.

Caéla💜💝💟: Yes mommy I am behaving for him.

Me: betters where is your daddy

Caéla 💜💜💟: He went to airport to pick up a package for my birthday tomorrow.

Me: OK when he comes back tell him I said hi

" She is so clueless she has no idea that you came to pick me up " I said.

" I didn't tell her anything at all I just told her I'm coming to the airport to get a package and that was it " said Micah.

" I just texted her and I asked her where you was and I told her to tell you I said hi knowing damn well I'm in the car with you " I said.

" Well I know she told you that I went to the airport to get something and she doesn't know your here and that your staying for a while" said Micah.

" Happy Birthday Stampley so what H has planned for today " I said.

" Thanks Lay and she made reservations at Outback " said Micah.

" Ok cool so they probably waiting for you to get back and I heard Caéla asked you why is there a picture of you in my house " I said.

" Oh yeah she did asked me that your daughter forgot we used to date and she be trying to ask so much questions be prepared for her to ask us questions tomorrow " said Micah.

" Oh really you know how your child go she is something else " I said.

" Oh I know she is something else but she hasn't done anything wrong for me to whoop her and she keeps asking why she can't have a boyfriend I believe she be talking to a boy who goes to her school she hasn't told me anything yet about this boy " said Micah.

" That's good and I hope it stays that way cause when people mess with her and they push her to her limit she will fight and she hasn't told me anything I feel like your child thinks I gone tell you and that's why she doesn't tell me much " I said.

" That's true but anyways that is how Keithra is and I got to break that out of her but Heidi had her out for an outing and she got acrylic nails " said Micah.

" I mean that's ok with me I don't mind her wearing acrylics once it ain't long she ain't ready for long acrylics yet and besides Heidi is doing a great job I am so thankful to her for taking my daughter in as hers I love that " I said.

" I agree with you and Heidi is so amazing with her and you do that with my sons and they love them some mama Lay heck they don't know your coming neither does our daughter " said Micah.