Chapter 5

Micaéla 

Yall so it has been a week since I've been living with my dad and so this week I start ballet well today I start ballet yall and I am excited like ballet has been my life since I was four years old and I want to continue ballet.

Today at ten I have ballet along with Braelynn and now I am up going to bathe and then get ready for dance and go downstairs to eat breakfast and everything so I had on my ballet attire and some sweatpants my bag with my shoes and tutu 

her dance attire

her dance attire

I went downstairs and I went to the kitchen and I sat on the island while dad continued to make breakfast.

" Good morning baby girl I see your ready for ballet this morning how you feeling about ballet " said dad.

" Good morning daddy yes sir and I am excited about ballet and I love doing ballet I was doing ballet from I was three years old " I said.

" I know babygirl your mom would send photos of you all the time she also recorded you dancing at your recitals and everything " said dad.

" Oh really I remember her recording and also I remember you surprised me at a few of my recitals " I said.

" Yeah I would tell your mom when I was coming and she would come for me and then she would drop you on time and then come for me" said dad.

" Oh wow and thank  you daddy for always being there for me despite being in a different country I love you daddy " I said.

" Your welcome babygirl and I love you too and here is your breakfast eat up and then I will carry you and Braelynn to dance she should be on her way " said dad.

I went upstairs and I put my stuff in my ballet bag and everything dad he got me some leotards and ballet shoes for ballet and also to dance in church yeah he hit me with you have to dance in church you and Braelynn.

Once I had everything I grabbed my bag and everything I had the dance boots on and I had my shirt on over the leotard and so I was ready to go so I am now in grade five ballet and soon will be moving up.

I went downstairs and I noticed that dad had his car keys and my dad has more than one car anyhow so I got in and placed my stuff in the back and then he drove off to get Braelynn and once he got her we were now on our way to ballet class.

***

We were now at our ballet school and we do private ballet classes as oppose to doing it with other kids I guess our dads prefer it that way so yeah.

We walked in the classroom and our instructor told us we can get prepared so that is what we ended up doing and then she started the lesson.

This how they did their ballet class

We did everything and so we had a run down on what to do better and then she told us next class is jazz and so we had to come dressed for that next week so we got dressed how we came and we walked out and dad was out there waiting for us.

" How was dance and did you enjoy your first class with Braelynn cause I did that so you two can be together and also privately " said dad.

" It was good I really like it and yeah I like doing it privately with Braelynn cause it makes me more  confident cause I can be shy " I said.

" I am glad we get to be together in dance and everywhere and thanks Uncle Micah for bringing my cousin over to the states " said Braelynn.

" Gurl he and mom decided that they gone have me live here and I am glad they did cause I was missing you like crazy " I said.

" Me and who nope it was all your mom's idea and I told her that she can send you now but then she was like you still had to finish school and everything so yeah " said dad.

We left the ballet school and we were now in dad's car and wow so it was mom's idea all  along anyways I am glad I get to see my dad everyday cause do you know how it felt not seeing him at all well it was so horrible there were times I would tell my mom that I want my daddy and I would cry like I remember when I was four and my daddy had to leave to go back to the states I cried my eyes out my mom had to rock me to sleep.

" Well I know see you everyday and not just on a video like I remember when you had to leave I would cry " I said.

" Yes I remember and you were four years old and you were crying when I went through security when I called to talk to you well your mom said you were asleep cause you were crying so much" said dad.

" Yeah mom rocked me to sleep after I wouldn't stop crying for my daddy and she also placed a picture of you by my nightstand I don't why or how it would work but it did " I said.

" Yeah I know cause she told me and you were always crying for me when you were a toddler when you got older you didn't cry you understood at that age " said dad.

"  I know that and people like they use talk like that's who Micaéla daddy is and like I ain't gone lie it was so annoying plus I also remember mom use to threaten me " I said.

" How she use to threaten you cause I know she use to call me and say Micah you betters talk some sense into your child's head " said dad.

"  Well she would be like you better behave or I'm calling your daddy and she got me on that cause I behaved actually cause that is how she got me cause she knows if she calls you daddy then when you see me I gone get it " I said.

" Well yeah she was trying to tell you behave plus now you have no choice but to behave so yeah anyways " said dad.

We went to eat and then dad took us riding and now I was home dad dropped Braelynn off and everything.

*****

She had her first ballet lesson well not first but yall know what I mean

So I am going to be updating this more then the other daughter series to get it up to the chapters it needs to get up too

Be sure to comment and vote 

Island Gurl Out 🖤💙💛