Chapter 24

Micaéla

Day 1 of suspension

My suspension started today so yeah and I'm grounded plus I'm not speaking to my dad at all.

" Good morning Micaéla time to get up and clean the house because your suspended " said dad.

I got out of bed without acknowledging him and went and made up my bed I also changed into some sweats and I went downstairs.

I  started with the dishes and then I had to vacuum the living room then he came and handed me his dirty clothes to wash.

So I went to the laundry room and I put detergent in the washer then I threw his clothes in to wash after I did that I went and cleaned the guest bathroom.

" Hey sweetheart what you doing and you still not talking to your dad at all huh " said mom ( American).

" Mommy he embarrassed me plus he slapped me yesterday like when do he even spend time with me like he ain't gone beat MJ but Micaéla gets beating for everything " I said.

" If you wouldn't have fought in school I wouldn't need to whoop your ass at all and I spoil Micaéla all the time because she's my child but she a spoiled brat " said dad.

" See mommy you see I know you heard him and I am for sure no spoiled brat at all and I am grateful I say thank you every time I receive something " I said.

I ran up to my room and for some reason the room started to spin and I fell on the floor.

******

Continuing in her mom's pov

Heidi ( mom American )

I ran after Micaéla and when I reached her room she was on the floor I went and hecked her pulse and it was not faint she was still breathing.

" Micah and Lay come to Caéla room now she fainted " I said.

They both came in her room Micah lifted her up and he walked downstairs with her and Lay and I followed behind him I had to call Brad to get the boys and Marie.

We got into Micah car and he pulled out the yard we left the doors unlocked for Brad to get the kids.

We arrived at the children's hospital and  he parked the car and we all got out he grabbed Micaéla and he walked to the emergency room.

" Hi ma'am I need help my daughter fainted just now in the house " said Micah.

" Ok sir I will call a pediatrician right now to assist you " said the receptionist and so said she did that and a pediatrician and some nurses got a gurney and they placed Micaéla on it.

They rolled her in the back and they checked on her and she had to be admitted cause she was dehydrated.

****

Micaéla

" Where am I and why is this in my arms  I'm scared " I said waking up.

I hate how my dad and I got in an argument ugh I really didn't mean what I said at all.

" Your in the hospital you fell out at home the doctor said that it's because you was dehydrated so you are hooked to an iv that's hydrating you " said mom (American).

" I'm sorry for my attitude I'm also sorry for getting suspended " I said apologizing. 

" Apology accepted babygirl but next time you gone get it worst ok and you had me worried sick little girl don't ever do this again " said dad.

" Sorry daddy and I didn't mean to fight and she scratched me in my face daddy you see my eye " I said.

" I see it and at least you won the fight but Lay did you teach her how to fight because I for sure didn't teach her " said dad.

" Nope I  didn't teach her how to fight either so it had to be my nieces or her aunty who taught her for sure " said mom (Bahamian).

" So if you didn't teach her and I didn't then who taught her and she is not going to tell us at all " said dad looking at me.

" Micaéla who taught you how to fight huh " said mom (Bahamian).

I turned my head and I didn't answer at all because technically my cousins they they showed me how to fight and stand up for myself.

" Good day I see our patient is up so she was indeed dehydrated so to prevent this from happening she needs to drink water and also I recommend drinking Gatorade as well " said the doctor.

" Ok so can she be discharged and if it happens again what can be the cause to dehydration " said mom (American).

"  Yes she is discharged I need a parent to sign and the cause can be many things especially diabetes " said the doctor.

I pray I don't have diabetes I am so scared ugh so dad signed my my discharged papers and mom helped me changed the nurse took the iv out of me and then we walked out of the hospital.

****

Back home

So my dad's clothes was done so I threw them in the dryer and then I went in my room to sleep and get some rest.

Like the doctor said and so my parents are closely watching me they have me drinking water and Gatorade like the doctor said.

******

She got dehydrated

She is still suspended

Also two more chapters

Book 2 is on the way after this book.

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye yall nah see yall laterrrr