Chapter 15

Micaela 

It was still lunch time at school and we were now finished eating so we got up and threw our trash in the garbage and then we grabbed our purse and went to our lockers we grabbed our bags and we put our last book and stuff in our bag I also placed my history and other books in my bag and then I closed my locker.

" Gurl I am just as shocked as you are like they really came up to us and got our numbers like I am happy in a way but what would my dad say if I tell him that a boy got my number " said Brae.

" Yup same and I am happy too cause I feel like I like him and he cute and everything and my dad won't know about this and I cannot tell my actual mom either " I said.

" Yeah I won't tell my dad either but I can talk to Goddie Heidi she is always there for me so that is who I can talk to " said Brae.

" Well I can talk with her than my actual mom and you are so right and she doesn't tell dad unless she needs to tell him so yeah " I said.

We walked to homeroom first so we can get checked present for the afternoon then we have our last class which is art and so I had my sketch book and everything in my bag and my pencils and stuff I would need for art.

Our homeroom teacher took the register for the afternoon and then we just chilled until the final bell ring for the last class for today so I just sat on my phone reading something and Brae did the same.

***

Art

We were now in art class so I got my sketch book and supplies out she told us we can do some sketches and that was what I was doing so my first sketch was a girl I just started sketching out of no where and once I drew her I started to color the drawing.

Her art work

Her art work

Once I did that sketch I went to do another one and like I am artistic I started to draw at age six and got better each time so for me I dance, I sing and I can draw plus I am good at sports so yeah  I am naturally talented.