Chapter 8

Micaéla 

The summer days were slowly going by fast and so today me and Braelynn were going to be spending the day together no parents well one parent and that is mom so yall may be wondering did me and my mom well birth mom talked after the mishap well I did and she apologized and I accepted her apology.

" Good morning baby girl Brae is on her way so you may need to start getting ready and school opening soon so you and I need to have a sit down with you cause I want you to know them grades need to stay up and some rules also " said dad.

" Good morning daddy I know school soon open up again like the summer days going by fast and ok yes sir I understand " I said.

I got out of bed and I made my bed up then I went to the bathroom to shower and do my facial routine and that is what I did.

Once I was done I went back in my room grabbed my underwear went back into my bathroom and I slipped them on then I hung my towel up and then went to my closet to find me an outfit.

Me: Good morning mommy 😘

Mom💙: Good morning my precious angel what are you doing today and mommy loves you 😘

You reacted ❤️ to " Good morning my precious angel what are you doing today and mommy  loves you 😘

Me: I am hanging with Brae today and also mom and dad did say he needs to talk to me about something maybe making the grades 

Mom💙: You better make them grades Liyah

Me: I will mommy 

" Micaéla you ready cause Braelynn is here so where are yall going or yall staying at the house " said dad.

" I know you would rather us stay at house then to take us out so your the parent but we can go Applebee's and sit and talk ofc you will be in the background" I said.

" Ok that is fine because it is almost one in the afternoon so I see that your ready so come cause your mom she had to do something so I have to take yall instead and that is where I can talk with you " said dad.

" OK that is fine and hold up you about to talk about them rules and guidelines huh daddy I know you " I said.

" Yes daughter we are going to talk about that but also I want to hear how you feel and stuff plus I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything and not be shy and don't tell me causing me to find out about it " said dad.

" I understand what your saying plus sometimes like I am scared to talk to you but when I talk to both my moms I feel relieve and I guess I need to communicate with you more and I would like to " I said.

" What have you done with my eleven year old daughter cause I am shocked but atleast you know what to do cause at the end of the day I am your dad and I am supposed to know what is going on " said dad.

" Nothing and I understand daddy and can we go now cause Brae is waiting for us and I am hungry " I said.