Prologue 2

This is the second prologue and this ties in with the story because this will be a flash back as well for Micaéla so please enjoy.

***

Narrated by Author Rayebaby1994

Alayshia and Micah were getting ready to dedicate their baby girl to the Lord she was now three months old and today was her baby dedication so she would be dedicated and then the following Sunday her cousin Braelynn would be dedicated and they were cousins and Godsisters.

" Micah can you bathe her and get her dress and the caterers will be here after we come back so everything is straight for today " said Alayshia.

" Ok I am on it are you pumping any milk for her because I know she going to cry and be hungry and she gone take them shoes off in church " said Micah.

" You right cause the other day I had some sandals on her and tell me why ya child gone take them off she think she slick she a smart baby " said Alayshia.

" Micaéla is just like you Lay she is smart and she got your eyes " said Micah as he went into Micaéla's nursery at his house in Los Angeles.

Micah got his baby girl out of her crip and took her to the bathroom where her baby tub was set up he ran some warm water and poured her baby wash in and he grabbed her towel he took her pajamas off along with her diaper and he placed her in the tub and he washed her little tiny face first then he started to bathe her until she was cleaned.

Then he let out the water wrapped his precious little angel in her baby towel and he carried her to his room he had her clothes and everything set up for her special day.

He dried her off and placed her diaper on along with her undershirt then he moisturized her body with some baby lotion and then he kissed her little chubby cheeks making her ive him a toothless smile.

He slipped her stockings on and then he kept her just like that until it was time to dress her so he gave her to her mom and she fixed her hair and placed a bow on it then she fed her some breastmilk and she laid her in the bassinet and went to the guest room to get ready.

Both parents were getting ready along with baby girl's second mom and she loved all her parents and she is a happy baby.

****

2 minutes later

Everyone was now dressed and on the way to church where the baby dedication will be held baby girl had some amazing Godparents standing for her she has a few from The Bahamas and America.

How Micaéla looks in her outfit

Alayshia outfit 

Micah's suit 

****

The church service started with prayer and then praise and worship once praise and worship was done it was now time for Micaéla to be dedicated so they went up and she was in her dad's arms wondering what was happening so her grandparents on both side were present and they prayed and then her dad prayed and then the Bishop prayed over her and she started to cry.

She was then was anointed with oil and the bishop handed Micah a package with her baby dedication information on it and then the hymn was sang and the service went on then afterwards they had a little eats to celebrate their babygirl.

*****

This was just her baby dedication and like I said it ties in with the book so please do enjoy it and I will now work on chapter one .

Be sure to comment and vote

Island Gurl Out 🖤💙💛