Chapter 17

Micaéla

It's finally the weekend and I can relax we had practice yesterday and we have practice today.

We haven't been to ballet in a while well technically we are on break since school just opened up.

" Micaéla come get up you have practice in three hours and then you need to come down for breakfast " said dad.

" Ugh what happened to good morning my lovely and beautiful daughter and babygirl breakfast is downstairs huh " I said.

Goodness this man just be popping up in my room waking me up especially when I having a very good dream bey is his head on straight.

I went downstairs straight to the island and sat down and my dad he placed my breakfast in front of me.

" Good morning my lovely and beautiful babygirl how did you sleep " said dad.

" Good morning daddy I slept good as usual and daddy I want to do a sleepover and I want it at a hotel " I said.

Many of my Godparents live in LA and plus they have children which are my Godsisters and Godbrothers  so I can do a party as well but I inviting my Godsisters to my sleepover.

" Ok who are you inviting besides Braelynn babygirl " said dad.

" Well you do have other Goddaughters you and mom share them as well my birth mom and my bonus mom " I said.

" Ok babygirl and you want me at the hotel or your aunt and mom " said dad.

" Daddy knowing you and uncle Brad yall gone be there with yall sons " I said.

" Yup cause I'm going make sure that yall are safe " said dad.

" I know and you and my actual mom yall up to something for sure for my birthday I just know it but I don't know what is yall gone do " I said.

" I don't know what you are talking about how I'm up to something huh you are something else babygirl " said dad.

" I mean I just feel like yall are up to something anyways so I gone ask you and my mommy some stuff on my birthday " I said.

" Ok you know we will always answer your questions babygirl " said dad.

"  Ok daddy and Ok in going ask one question why my mommy still have a picture of you up in her house " I said.

" Well wouldn't you want a picture of your daddy up in the house " said dad.

" Yes and I have one in my room at mom's house " I said.

" Well I don't know and is it a recent photo or a very old one " said dad.

" I think it's the one with you in a suit you had on a bow tie " I said.

" Oh we went to a ball together and the photographer took my photo and she ended up getting it " said dad.

" I wasn't created yet I'm guessing anyways I have more questions but you ain't getting them now " I said.

" I had a feeling but what you want for your birthday gift " said dad.

" I want a Nintendo wii or a Nintendo and some games and a popart,  the new monopoly and a boyfriend " I said.

" I can get everything except for a boyfriend cause your not dating until your thirty " said dad.

" Ugh who waiting that long and it's not me cause I ain't tryna do that " I said.

I finished my breakfast placing the empty plate and cup in the sink and then going up to get ready for  dance practice.

I went in the shower and I took about seven minutes lathering my by body then another four rinsing off all of the sudge off my body.