Chapter 16

Micaela

Today is the fifth day of the first week of school the week has went by fast so I got out of bed and I made it up cause yall my daddy is sort of a neat and clean freak he hates when rooms are dirty or when stuff aren't organized and I am like him in a way so after I did that I grabbed my underwear and drying off towel and went to my walk in bathroom.

I went in the bathroom and  took a twelve minute shower then I dried off with my towel and  I slipped on my underwear then I went back in my room to find an outfit to wear today.

Jaylen💙: Good morning pretty 

Me: Good morning Jaylen

I slipped on my outfit and a pair of socks and then  I slipped on my shoes and I packed my bag and everything see today we had music and then Fridays is a chill day I heard so yeah I did do my hair in one I still had braids in.

Her outfit minus the phone  and hair she still has the first very first iphone and this book is set in 2007 so yeah.

I grabbed my bag and I walked out my room and went downstairs where my dad was.

"  Good morning baby girl how did you sleep and today is the last day of the first week " said dad as he placed breakfast in front of me.

" Good morning daddy and I slept well plus I know and I have music today and I'm not sure what they are going to do I hope they let us pick instruments to learn that would be so fun " I said.

" Wow I didn't know you wanted to learn an instrument well to play one I will teach you how to play the piano " said dad.

" I mean I do want to learn about the instrument and ok" I said.

" If you say so baby girl and you have dance practice tonight and tomorrow right " said dad.

" Yes sir I have dance practice tonight and tomorrow " I said.

" OK baby girl where is your brother I need to take yall to school " said dad.

***

School

I was now  at school and Brae and  I were sitting down at the court yard so we were waiting until the bell rings.

" Gurl so Kayvon has been texting me since he got my number " said Brae.

"  Well his friend has been messaging as well and gurl he is so cute oh my goodness I really like him " I said.

" Gurl that's the same way I feel about Kayvon " said Brae.

" Plus how I feel about him is so real we will see where this takes us " I said.

" Yeah we will see and plus if we date them we could just be positive but the thing is I would be scared to tell my dad that I have a boyfriend once we start going " said Brae.