Chapter 18

Micaéla

Today was Sunday and yesterday we practiced so hard anyways so I was talking to my dad yesterday and I asked him one question but I also want to ask him and mom some questions.

But that's for a later date yall anyways I got out of bed and I went straight to the bathroom and I did my usual hygiene routine once I was done I dried off slipped my underwear on and then I went back in my room.

I moisturized my body then I slipped on my stocking then the leotard and tights I had on an undershirt under my leotard if anyone is wondering.

Then my palazzo pants were on then the dress and then I put my shoes in my dance bag and some other stuff I did my curly hair in a neat top knot bun.

Their dance attire

Their dance attire

I went downstairs and dad was dressed he was done cooking and everything he made breakfast as well my mom and my sister was downstairs as well.

" Good morning my precious babygirl how did you sleep " said dad.

" Good morning daddy I slept good as usual " I said.

" That's great now eat up cause we can't have you fainting when dancing " said dad.

He placed breakfast in front of me with a glass of apple juice so I started to eat my breakfast which was pancakes, eggs and bacon and it was very delicious.

" Who said I'm gone to faint when my daddy always making sure I have breakfast all the time " I said as I cut my pancakes up and taking a bite and I had to add syrup on it as well.

" Well that is true and besides I will make sure you don't faint at all so it is my duty to make sure you eat and everything " said dad.

" Oh I know for sure anyways so right um I also want a gift card for bath body and works for birthday please daddy " I said.

" You forgot to tell me that huh and be surprised on that day anyways is there anything else " said dad.

" Um so seeing as I am eleven is it possible for my period to come soon or after " I said.

" I'm gonna let both of your moms answer that it's certain stuff I'm not able to answer babygirl " said dad.

" Ok I understand I mean it just came out and I believe your gonna get use to that plus I'm growing some all the things women go through you going to see it oh my I already know that I gone make you angry later on I just know it " I said.

***

Location: Church

We were now at church so I was in the back room the church has many rooms and one if them is the dance room.

We got the flags and what we needed we changed into our ballet shoes so we walked out and went to sit where we usually sit.

My dad and mom sag down in the row where they always be with my brother them and dad had Marie in his arms my sister is one about to be two in December. 

Mom is pregnant with my brother another one and so yeah I have a lot of brothers I just hope I have a next sister.

" Oh father God we just come thanking and praising you for what you have done for us Oh we give you honor and glory oh Father God bless our senior pastor as he delivers your word today and bless those who will be participating on the service today oh father God in your mighty name I pray amen " said one of the deaconess of the church. 

Then the welcome was done and then praise and worship so went up with the flags and we started dancing as soon as they started to sing.

We used the flags as they song the fast songs then we danced without the flags and then once they were done we walked off.

The scripture reading was read and then the solo and we were next with our dance.

Their first dance imagine the boy as Braelynn.

Their second dance

" Good morning church my daughter and niece are looking for members to join they meet on Fridays and Saturday feel free to join " said dad.

Pretend like this is the Pastor who is under the Bishop who is Braelynn and Micaéla Godfather.

After Godfather preached we song the closing song and church was out so we went and got our stuff then I got in the car and waited for daddy to finish talking.

Me: Happy Sunday mommy

Mom💜: Happy Sunday baby girl

Me: My birthday coming up mommy and dad is going to get me some stuff

Mom💜: You are so spoiled in a way my spoil baby

Me: LOL mommy and i aint spoil yall be spoiling me lol

Mom💜: Not me Keith be spoiling you I tell him all the time stop spoiling her

Me: Did you just call him by his middle name I hope he knows yours.

Mom💜: He do trust me.

" Yall ready to go now and great job Micaéla and some girls signed up for dance " said dad.

" Micah we been ready I'm hungry and I'm sure the kids are hungry as well " said mom. 

" My bad I ain't meant to have yall waiting for a while sorry bout that and Micaéla who you texting I saw you typing when I got in your car " said dad.

" I was texting my next mom fyi thank you and why you so nosey " I said.

" I mean I ain't nosey little girl and tell her I said hi " said dad.

" Ugh why am I telling her you said hi and ok if you say so " I said.

" Because I said so and you are something else little gurl " said dad.

" Sweetheart we gone have a talk I haven't talk with you in  a while " said mom. 

" Yes ma'am I do need to talk to you and I know mommy " I said.

***

Location: Home

We were now home and now we were about to have Sunday dinner so I went upstairs and changed and then I came back downstairs.

Dad had the table and stuff set up and he had the food in serving dishes and so he was ready.

Mom came downstairs and sat next to dad and Marie  came and sat next to me and then the boys came and they sat down.

We prayed and we started tonserve ourselves I helped Marie and we ate quietly all you heard was the forks clinking to the plates.

Once we were done I helped dad clear the table and then I helped placed the left overs up then I washed the dishes.

****

Like I said this is just a filler chapter I want to give yall something to read and that's what these filler chapters are for.

Make sure that yall comment and vote

See yall laterrrrr