Chapter 3

Micaéla 

Today was officially day one living with daddy and it wasn't bad at all my dad told uncle Brad to bring Braelynn she doesn't know that I am here so my dad wants to surprise her so yeah like I miss my best friend aka my cousin who also happens to be my Godsister as well my uncle is also my Godfather along with his wife as my aunt and Godmother and then all three of my parents is her Godparents.

" Micaéla come go in the shower and get ready cause Braelynn them soon come and make up that bed as well" said dad.

" Daddy are you always going to be popping in my room like this like seriously and ok I am going in the shower thank you now can you ummm give me some privacy please " I said as I got out the made then I made it up and then I grabbed my underwear and something to wear and I went in the bathroom.

I guessed dad walked out he didn't even responded to me but like my dad is amazing but sometimes as his daughter we do not see eye to eye like he would get at me for crossing my arms when I do not get to have it my way or for things like if I have an attitude or if I am rude.

But both my moms like I can talk to them even my Goddie them well sometimes Uncle Brad as well who would then tell my dad and me and my dad would have that talk.

I ended taking a five minute shower then I did my facial hygiene and I brushed my teeth as well then I quickly got dressed and went downstairs.

" Good morning my beautiful daughter how you sleep last night and here eat up your dad cooked breakfast " said mom.

" Good morning mommy I slept well and thank you and dad always knows how to throw down in the kitchen " I said.

                                                             ****

" Hey bro where my niece and wow I cannot believe she is going to be living with you for real like when did Alayshia decided for her baby to stay here " said Uncle Brad.

" Bro Lay was like Micah I think is time your daughter live with you and she was like she wants her to be safer cause she feels like The Bahamas wasn't really safe and she in the kitchen eating breakfast" said dad.

" Hold on wait is my cousin here Uncle Micah and daddy did not tell me she was coming for the summer " said Braelynn.

So Braelynn came to the kitchen where I was I was still on the stool but I was done with breakfast so when she saw me she ran to me and I got off the stool hugging her we were both happy to see each other.

" Micaéla but your empty plate in the sink and take your cousin up to your room while me and your uncle go to the mancave " said dad.

I carried my now empty plate and placed it in the sink and quickly drank my apple juice placing the glass in the sink as well then we walked out the kitchen and we went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed.

" I am so happy to see you and like I really missed you so much like last time we saw each other was last summer " I said.

" I miss you to and I gone be sad when you leave again cause my brother them they younger than me and I don't really have friends well haven't made friends only you my bestie " said Braelynn.

" Daddy didn't tell you or Uncle Brad didn't tell you the news wow I can't believe they didn't tell you " I said.

" Gurl no they didn't tell me anything at all so what is it cause you know how daddy and Uncle Micah goes " said Braelynn.

" So I am staying here for good mom sent me here to live with daddy so we will be seeing each other more often" I said.

" I am so happy like gurl we get to be in the same school cause them girls they be aggy and I don't be on that run plus you know Brandon just graduate elementary school and he about to come to middle school with us and MJ going in grade five " said Braelynn.

" Gurl I am happy as well yes and I hear we have to wear uniforms as well like daddy told my mom that the school wears polo shirts and girls can wear pants or skirt and any polo shirt " I said.

" Yeah we do sometimes I switch between pants and skirts and I wear different color polo shirts everyday so yeah " said Braelynn.

" So tell me is uncle Brad just as strict as my daddy cause I almost got a whooping back in The Bahamas cause I cross my arms like daddy always doing me in and I feel like my grades gone always have to be on part and stuff " I said.

" Yup they are like in so many ways like Uncle Micah and my dad be doing the same things gurl I remember one day I rolled my eyes my dad hit me in my head so hard he was like you roll them again and I gone do you in worse than what I just did " said Braelynn.

" Gurl my dad hates when I roll my eyes like he hates it so much and like he also hates when I cross my arms or if he finish whooping me I would have my arms cross crying and mugging him after I am done crying " I said.

" Caé I am going to the store do you and Brae want to come with me cause I know yall don't want to be with your dads " said mom.

" Yes mommy we will come with you and you are so right we do not want to be no where near them fr " I said.

I slipped on my slides and I took my bonnet off fixing my braids and me and Braelynn followed mommy and we got outside and went in her car and she pulled out of the driveway.

****

This is just a filler chapter I promise the next chapter will be a bit longer and better

Be sure to comment and vote

Island Gurl Out 🖤💙💛