Chapter 6

Micaéla 

1 month later 

It was now July and we have just a couple of weeks before school starts so dad is suppose to be taking me school shopping my brothers them they went with mom so this is just me and dad so yeah.

I got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom then I did my usual hygiene once I was done I got out of the shower and I went straight to the sink to wash my face and brushed my teeth after that I wrapped the towel around me and went back to my room.

I grabbed my underwears slipping them on and then I went in my closet to find me an outfit so I saw this yellowish jacket and a white top with some jeans and I found some matching jays so I slipped it on I grabbed me some socks slipping it on.

I styled my hair in a ponytail and I made sure I let my curls show once I was done I also made sure my edges were done I also slipped my nobs in my ears and everything I grabbed my lip gloss putting some on my lips and I was done so I went downstairs.

" Good morning baby girl you ready to go school shopping and your uncle them is coming with us so you and Brae have a surprise later on ok " said dad.

" Good morning daddy and yes sir I am ready to go school shopping and ok cool and did you say surprise " I said.

" Yes I did say surprise and you will see it when we get it and besides it was your mom idea so yeah " said dad.

" Ok are we going for breakfast as well cause I do not smell breakfast at all oh it was mom's idea ok well hopefully it's a good idea too " I said.

" Yes we are going for breakfast as soon as your uncle and cousin gets here and trust me it is a good idea from your mom " said dad.

Just then the doorbell rung and dad went to get it and behind the door was Brae and uncle Brad so dad grabbed the keys for the suv and so we walked out the house and got in the suv me and Brae were in the back while dad and uncle Brad were in the front.

" We hitting walmart up first so yall can get your school supplies and then we can go to nike for yall school tennis and get yall bags out the mall right bro " said dad.

" Yeah bro that sounds about right and did you tell Caéla about the surprise in store for her and Brae " said Uncle Brad.