Chapter 2

Everyone sat down as Izuku finished cooking dinner as they all started eating and right off the bat, Asia noticed that Eri and Alas were really messy and fast eaters as Izuku shook his head as he cleaned their faces.

Izuku: "Eri, what did we tell you and Alas about being messy with your food and eating too fast?"

Eri then let out a cute burp as she as laughed and looked Izuku in the eyes.

Eri: "Excuse me."

Eri smiled as Momo ruffled her hair as she and Alas sat and wait for their siblings and Yui to finish eating so they could play while Asia kept looking at Izuku, Rumi and Eri as Izuku noticed her face and had a feeling what she was thinking.

Izuku: "If you're wondering, Eri isn't mine and Rumi's daughter, she's adopted, all our kids are."

Asia: "Oh. I figured she was because of. ."

Rumi: "Our hair and my eyes, it happens alot. Even though it wouldn't make sense age wise."

Asia: "And how old are they if you don't mind me asking?"

Mordred: "Eri and Melty are 7, Poka's 5 and Alas is 4."

Melty, Poka and Yui finished eating as they ran over to Eri and Alas before they started playing together as Asia looked to Kirito and Asuna.

Asia: "So, I'm guessing the same applies with your daughter?"

Kirito: "Yep."

Asia: *turns to Izuku and Rias* "So, how did you adopt them anyway?"

Suddenly, Izuku gripped the table as he had a look of rage and hatred in his eyes as a red aura surrounded him as Mordred and Rumi tried to calm him down.

Izuku: "I'd rather not talk about it."

Asia: "D-Did I say something wrong?"

Akeno: "You didn't Asia. It's just, the circumstances that led to us adopting Eri and Poka were, for a lack of a better word, revolting."

Izuku: "That's a damn understatement."

Momo: "I've never seen Izuku that angry before. He normally acts similar to his father."

Kirito: "He was more scary then Asuna, and that's saying alot."

Asuna: "Hey."

Kirito: "Honey, I'm sorry, but you scary the living daylights out of me sometimes."

Kyoka: "I hate to imagine what Dante would act like if he were pissed off beyond belief."

Izuku then felt something tug on his pants as he looked and saw something that completely made him forget his rage.