Chapter 15

Dante and Sparda arrived at Nezu's home as the rat god invited the two legendary demons inside, and made some tea for them as they sat down.

Sparda: "So, what is it you wanted to tell us Nezu?"

Nezu: "Well, I came across something that you two should be aware of."

Dante: "And that would be?"

Nezu: "Well, it seems like that the Public Safety Devil Hunters are gathering pieces of the Gun Devil."

Sparda: "What? That can't be possible, I killed the Gun Devil years ago with my bare hands. How could there be enough pieces to be collected?"

Nezu: "I'm not fully sure about that Sparda. Though if I had to guess, the Gun Devil must have exploded after you killed it."

Dante: "There's what I'm confused about, what's the point of gathering pieces of the Gun Devil when it's not in the picture anymore? Sure, it could be passed off as making sure any demons can get a free power boost, but there has to be more at play here."

Nezu: "I completely agree with that Dante. It could be possible a planned resurrection of the Gun Devil is being planned and they're gathering the pieces to find the body."

Sparda: "Who in their right mind would want to revive that mindless lunatic back to life? Not even Mundus himself would entertain the idea of having the Gun Devil as a minion. The most important thing Mundus sought in his followers was loyalty, any sign of treachery and they're dead."

Nezu: "Seems like we should keep an eye on Makima."

Dante and Sparda both nodded their heads in agreement before leaving Nezu's home, thanking him for informing them about the matter.

Sparda: "Well, this is quite troubling."

Dante: "You got that right Pops. And I thought this Makima chick was already sketchy enough, but this just raises huge red flags."

Sparda: "You're right son. If there is a possibility that the Gun Devil is being revived as Nezu suggested, or something else is at play, we can't sit around and do nothing."

Dante: "So, what's our plan?"

Sparda took a moment to consider how they should go about this before looking at his youngest son.

Sparda: "Let's play it slow for now, gather information before definitely making a move."

Dante: "Makes sense, I'm sure Big Red might know if something fishy is going on."

Sparda: "Fair point, though he does have his hands full with this nonsense with Riser."

Dante: "Again, why not just tell the walking fried chicken that Rias is already spoken for? Would have saved a lot of headaches."

Sparda: "You honestly think knowing about Rias' marriage to Izuku would stop him, especially with that ego?"

Dante: ". . . . . . Alright, fair enough. Just saying, anything is possible, especially with the world we live in."

Sparda just chuckled and nodded in agreement as they continued walking, before arriving at Izuku's home as they heard some arguing from the living room, seeing Kiba, Rumi, Asia and Koneko playing Mario Party 1 while Izuku and Mordred were cuddling on the couch.

Izuku: "Oh, hey Dad and Grandpa."

Dante: "Hey kiddo."

Rumi: "I swear to God Kiba, I will beat your ass into next week if you land on Chance Time one more time!"

Kiba: "Don't hate the player, hate the game Rumi."

Rumi: "I can damn well do both, pretty boy!"

Sparda: "So, what's exactly going on here, my grandson?"

Izuku: "Rumi suggested we play Mario Party but me and Mordred immediately said hell no, especially after what happened last time."

Issei: "What happened the last time you played Mario Party?"

Mordred: "Let's just say there was a lot, and I mean a lot of swearing going around, some punches were thrown and someone may have gotten fractured ribs."

Izuku: "It's alright, I walked it off after a minute."

Issei was silent for a moment as he blinked while processing what he had just heard, as he then fell over before picking himself back up.

Issei: "I knew Mario Party tends to make people lose their shit at each other, but holy hell! That's just, wow."

Mordred: "Yeah, Kiba likes to be a shit disturber whenever he plays Mario Party."

Kiba: "Hey, it's fun."

Mordred just flipped off Kiba who had a smug smile on his face as Dante and Sparda just chuckled, before the two sat down to watch the inevitable chaos.

Sparda: "Oh, this should be good."

Dante: "Oh definitely."

The two watched the game unfold, which ultimately ended up with Eri winning to due Kiba losing all his stars to Eri since she landed on Chance Time more then once in the last few rounds, leading to him being absolutely flabbergasted while Rumi was laughing her ass off while Eri was just happy since she had fun.

Eri: "Papa, Mama Mordred, I won, I won!"

Izuku: "Great job Eri."

Izuku smiled as he and Mordred both gave Eri a hug while Mordred flipped off the still flabbergasted Kiba.

Mordred: "That's karma for you. How's it taste Kiba?"

Rumi: "Hopefully, very salty and bitter."

Kiba: "You guys suck."

Mordred: "Hey, maybe this will teach you not to be a massive shit disturber and a jackass while playing Mario Party."

Kiba held his head down while Asia and Koneko both gave Eri headpats to celebrate the little snowball winning.

Asia: "Good job for winning Eri."

Eri smiled as she gave Asia a hug, surprising her but she ended up hugging the little snowball back.

Eri: "Thank you Ms Asia."

Eri then yawned before she took a little nap, making everyone smile as Mordred picked up the sleeping snowball.

Mordred: "Seems like handing Kiba some ice cold karma tucked the little snowball out."

She chuckled before heading back to the couch to keep cuddling with Izuku, only now with their little snowball accompanying them.

Koneko then got up to use the bathroom when she walked past Izuku's room and saw one of the pictures were on the ground, before she walked inside to pick it up and saw what the picture was, which did peak her interest.

Koneko: 'What's the deal with the blonde goofball in bright tights standing with Izuku and Mordred?'

Koneko looked at the photo for a little bit before she placed it back where it was before going to the bathroom like she originally intended.

Koneko: 'Meh, probably another friend of theirs. Nothing for me to worry about.'

-Meanwhile-

Mordred: "Eri's so cute and peacefully when she's sleeping."

Izuku smiled as he strokes Mordred's cheek before the two married sword welders kissed.

Izuku: "You want to take a little trip to get a break from all the craziness in our lives Mordred?"

Mordred: "I'd love that Izu, we can leave the kids with my parents."

Izuku chuckled and hugged Mordred as Eri gently moved while in her sleep, much to the joy of Izuku and Mordred.

Mordred: "I love you Izuku, and our family so much. You and our children mean the world to me."

Izuku: "You all mean the world to me too Mordred, I love you all too."